Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47073 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5072 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6613 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Blood diagnosis app 'can detect diseases'

Headline : Blood diagnosis app 'can detect diseases'."A team has developed an app and small lens add-on that allows blood-cell analysis via a smartphone""But experts warned of the difficulty of reproducing the quality of medical labs results using ju...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gameover Zeus (Virus/Malware)

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but as it has been making headline news today and yesterday I thought it imperative to post a warning here.There is news from the US that a particularly destructive virus has been set up by a team of hacke...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun Tech : Now you can catch Cat Fact fever from your phone.

Headline : Now you can catch Cat Fact fever from your phone. "Did you know that a group of cats is called either a "clowder" or a "glaring?" No? Well, if someone decides to target you with the new Cat Facts app for Android, you'll know a lot more abo...

image.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Wearable users tracked with Raspberry Pi.

Headline : Wearable users tracked with Raspberry Pi."People who use wearable gadgets to monitor their health or activity can be tracked with only $70 (£40) of hardware, research suggests."My thoughts :I'm very interested in purchasing one of the smar...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Kogan Agora 4G: Is this the first Moto G 4G beater?

Headline : Kogan Agora 4G: Is this the first Moto G 4G beater?"When it comes to budget smartphones, the Moto G rules the roost. And with the addition of 4G, there’s simply no better budget handset. Until now, anyway, as the new Kogan Agora 4G offers ...

image.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

who am i

Ok hi Guys I am Jay i have over 10 years experiance within the mobile phone industry haveing been a manager for P4U and CPW i was also a mobile systems deployment manager for a world wide company as well as being BB acredited when the role out of BES...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Lights go out to mark World War One centenary.

Headline : Lights go out to mark World War One centenary."An hour's darkness is set to mark 100 years since the beginning of World War One, with artists taking a pivotal role in Monday's commemorations."My thoughts :My lights will be off as a mark of...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SD Comic-Con 2014: Are you following it?

Hi guys, Do we have any sci-fi,comic or movie geeks out there? Are you following San Diego's Comic-Con at the moment? What news updates have you been most excited about? I hope there are some of you out there who are as nerdtastically excited as I am

comic-con-to-stay-in-its-san-diego-hometown-through-2016.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Glass: now available in CeX

Headline : Google Glass: now available in CeX."No self-respecting gadget fan can resist the allure of a second-hand electronics shop, from outside at least. The displays of shops like CeX offer a heady mix of nostalgia (Gameboy Advance SP, eh? Haven'...

image.jpg
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Former Radio 1 DJ Mike Smith dies aged 59

Headline : Former Radio 1 DJ Mike Smith dies aged 59"Former BBC Radio 1 breakfast show DJ Mike Smith has died aged 59.He died on Friday after complications from major heart surgery, his aerial filming company, Flying TV, said.Smith spent six years at...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos