Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47540 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5209 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6681 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 481 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11732 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun : Galaxy S5 takes Ice Bucket Challenge, nominates iPhone 5s, HTC One M8 and Nokia Lumia 930

Headline : Galaxy s5 takes ice bucket challenge. "Samsung’s marketing department has cleverly piggy-backed on the popularity of Ice Bucket Challenge, a phenomenon which has taken the world by storm.For those who’ve been sleeping under the rock lately...

Galaxy-S5-ICe-Bucket-Challenge-ad-001.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What Is Your Idea Of A Perfect Bank Holiday?

Being woke up at 6:30am on a bank holiday is not my idea of a great day. I would of liked to stay in bed (and asleep) until about 10am and then spent the day shopping with my unlimited funds from the money tree in our garden lol. It would also be nic...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Sony PlayStation Network and other game services attacked.

Headline : Sony PlayStation Network and other game services attacked."Sony's PlayStation Network was forced offline for much of Sunday by a cyber-attack in what appears to be a campaign against several online gaming services."My thoughts :Seems nowhe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Data disruption forecast as routers hit memory

Headline : Data disruption forecast as routers hit memory."The never-ending growth of the net is causing problems for older industrial routers, says networking giant Cisco."My thoughts :Interesting news. It'll be interesting to see if any communicati...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service from Carphone Warehouse

Has anyone had any problems with Carphone Warehouse? I purchased a phone from them online and the order was missing when I called them so I went in to store and ordered it there. I changed my mind about the phone so I wanted a refund.I was told that ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wallpapers of the week: king of the jungle.

Headline : Wallpapers of the week: king of the jungle "Taking the subject back to nature, the walls herein are of the jungle’s king. With no intent on striking a resemblance between Apple’s operating system and the subject matter, simply, lions are a...

Lion-splash-4-1024x768.jpg
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun : Got any plans for Bank Holiday Monday ?

Hi Guys and Gals, So we have another Bank Holiday tomorrow and the weather's looking ok. For those that are working it I hope your getting triple time or double time and a day off in lieu For me its either a trip to the East Coast ~ Scarborough Or st...

Scarborough Logo.jpg roundhay-park.jpg Otley_Wharfemeadows_2009.jpg
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Man jailed for filming Fast And Furious in cinema.

Headline : Man jailed for filming Fast and furious in Cinema. "A man has been jailed for 33 months after recording Fast And Furious 6 from the back of a cinema in Walsall.A judge in Wolverhampton ruled that Philip Danks, 25, uploaded the movie, which...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Actor and director Richard Attenborough dies aged 90

Headline : Actor and director Richard Attenborough dies aged 90"Oscar-winning British film director Richard Attenborough has died at the age of 90, his son has said.Lord Attenborough was one of Britain's leading actors, before becoming a highly succe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos