Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47120 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5083 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6621 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

"mood" apps

Does anyone know if mood apps are psychologically valid?

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google themes?

So does anyone else use Google themes and if so which ones?! Lets have a look? I just used a creator wesbite to make my custom one and I'm in love with it

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Snapchat

Who uses Snapchat? I've read numerous reviews for this app.I once read a review whereby a lady was complaining about it because her boyfriend had been using it to cheat on her (because the snaps and texts disappear). I do know that the ap is used a l...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Blue: What piece of smart tech are you?

I've just done this survey to find out what my inner smart tech was... and I'm a ... I agree with it more than with what my horoscope is saying... What piece of smart tech are you?

Screenshot_1.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Season's Greetings & Good Wishes

may I wish all on O2 community the best of Christmastime 2014 & a good 2015 with particular reference to those members who have shown friendship towards me& helped me in my technical questions if I could I'd post a photo of my cat Marty here with a S...

• 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ex Apple employee jailed and fined

I know this has been ongoing since 2011...but apparently the sentence was just passed... http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30379825 Its not so much the jail sentence....would you just look at the fine?

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Imagine

Nothing else to say really...

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos