Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 49046 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5728 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 6895 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 558 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11805 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun : Got any plans for Bank Holiday Monday ?

Hi Guys and Gals, So we have another Bank Holiday tomorrow and the weather's looking ok. For those that are working it I hope your getting triple time or double time and a day off in lieu For me its either a trip to the East Coast ~ Scarborough Or st...

Scarborough Logo.jpg roundhay-park.jpg Otley_Wharfemeadows_2009.jpg
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rumour: Will the iPhone 6 come with a 128Gb variant?

"A larger display not be the only big feature on the upcoming iPhone 6 by Apple as the smartphone may also include a significant memory upgrade. The Chinese Apple repair firm Geekbar shared documents on Thursday it claims includes hardware schematics...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast - Any good?

http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/chrome/devices/chromecast/I've seen this advertised on TV quite a bit and like the look of it. Has anyone got one that could give their opinion on?I can connect my Z10 directly to my TV via HDMI cable anyway so not sur...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bye Bye Chiara

Today is the last day at O2 Community for @AnonymousThe last few months have been ups and downs on the Community (well for me anyway).Chiara has been one of two people (Toby is the other) who have been very helpful and approachable, not just about O2...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News :HTC reveals cut-price One M8 Windows Phone device

Headline :HTC reveals cut-price One M8 Windows Phone device"The handset maker HTC has unveiled a new smartphone that runs a Windows Phone operating system. The modified One M8 is being sold at roughly half the price of the same handset running Google...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : EE first and Vodafone last in mobile phone tests

Headline : EE first and Vodafone last in mobile phone tests"EE has again been ranked top overall in research comparing the performance of the UK's four mobile networks, with Vodafone coming last."My thoughts :Ee give me really good data coverage but ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Mobile

GOOOD Morning everyone..Hope everyones doing good and well..If not hope u enjoy the rest of the day..Well basically im glad i didnt leave O2 my brother did and he went to virgin mobile basically they said unlimited everything but after 3.5gb it goes ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : World's first 'smartphone' celebrates 20 years

Headline : Worlds first Smartphone celebrates 20 years. "Never judge a phone by its cover. This chunky, black box was in fact the world's first 'smartphone'.The IBM Simon went on sale to the public on 16 August 1994 and combined mobile phone technolo...

images.jpg images-1.jpg images-2.jpg _76962020_ibmsimon1994,c.sciencemuseum,sspl.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: MS withdraw Skype app for Android 2.2 or lower.

Skype app will no longer function on Froyo or lower....Whilst that maybe bad news for some this transcript from Samsung's live chat is hilarious (it's good to know it's not just O2)......http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2360604/skype-stops-wo...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Robin Williams

Terrible news from the BBC tonight.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28749702Such a shame for a man who was a wonderful actor and comedian. They suspect suicide which makes it all the more tragic. RIP Robin, you brought joy to the world.

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos