Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas 2021 on the O2 Community 🔔🎉🎅🎁🎄

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well, and you're excited for Christmas . After the success of HALLOWEEK 2021, thanks to the planning and contribution from community members, I thought it'd be good to post this announcement thread as early as pos...

Christmas 2021 banner fv.png Christmas 2021 banner fv.gif
lewys-gp by Community Manager
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 55: Good Authority
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10474 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mother's day plans

Mother's Day is nearly here and I'm sure many of you have already planned something especial for them... What are your plans this Mother's Day?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Saying or Thought of the Day

For all those who, like me, have nothing remotely technological to say, I invite you to take a minute to share a thought, an observation, a question, a saying that you think might cause the rest of us to smile, to laugh, to momentarily forget the big...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Past bills

Hi - how can I access and download all my old bills?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm Back....

Sorry for the gap in my posts but i've had some pritty major stuff going on. I'm now back and ready to catch up.

L_W_Ward by Level 11: Motivator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Rose by any other name?

When did it happen? When did I become "Quirky"? Me? It would be hard to imagine a more placid, conservative, plain, matter of fact, down to earth, standard model human being!! Quirky? Surely not. It must be a mistake. That's it. The hackers have got ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who is that in my Profile Picture?

That is NOT me in my profile picture. It is a representation of a man called Harry Ferguson who was born near the town of Dromore in County Down - not many miles from where I am sitting at this moment! Among his claims to fame are development of the ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Roaming Charges to remain?

Bad news for travellers to the EUEuropean regulators have dropped plans to ban roaming charges and have proposed net neutrality rules allowing privileged access in some cases.According to documents seen by the BBC, far from ending data roaming charge...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Twitter to make reporting abuse and blocking 'easier'

Headline : Twitter to make reporting abuse and blocking 'easier'Excerpt from the Link "Twitter is making changes aimed at allowing users to report abuse or offensive content more easily.A new reporting procedure, changes to the way users block others...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FREAK attack on website security

Yet another large scale scare story for the man in the street to worry about. In case anybody's interested in a simple explaination: * Yes, it is fairly easy for those with bad intent to use this to steal your information as it flows over the interne...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos