Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 53: Renowned
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10355 replies
  • 0 kudos

Man buys laptop for £300 but gets..................

.......................a photograph. Details here I've never used eBay so I cannot comment at all as to the "security" measures in place to prevent such things. Presumably there is someway the guy can get his cash back?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

olympus air, rival to Sony Qx lens range

http://www.engadget.com/2015/02/05/olympus-air-lens-camera/ Much like the Sony QX range of remote wireless lenses that first came out at the same time as the xperia z1, these cameras offer amazing picture quality from dedicated camera components and ...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

It's funny but it's true !!

With Beats, Apple is going to create its first Android apphttp://www.techradar.com/news/audio/with-beats-apple-is-going-to-create-its-first-android-app-1283583?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=beatsandroid&utm_campaign=project

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

tech: this wow'd me today

needed a taxi to bring home my new 4 month old kitten from a town near to me, but not one I had any taxi cards forthe RSPCA cat foster carer looked on her kitchen notice board & found a card for another nearby town taxi service ..... I rang & booked ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Malware Affects Millions

Google has suspended a number of apps from its official playstore whilst it investigates whether they were responsible for Malware being downloaded to android devices.Potentially millions of copies may have been downloaded.http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/tec...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

refer a friend

I have referred a friend and should have been given a £40 reward. Only got £20. Can you sort this out

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 On Snapchat?

Hi guys, I have been discussing with @Marjo about the possibility of O2 (or even just the O2 Community) having a Snapchat account. Here are some of the reasons why I think it is a good idea:It is a good way for O2 to interact with its customers.It ha...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gaming news. Sony just SOLD Sony online entertainment.

From info released within the last few hours:Dear Players, Partners and Friends,Today, we are pleased to announce that we have been acquired by Columbus Nova, an investment management firm well known for its success with its existing portfolio of tec...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

2015 Xperia series model numbers leaked

And it looks like 3 handsets coming.Flagship will be E65XXMid range will be E53XXEntry level will be E23XXI think these codes will relate to Xperia Z4, new Xperia T and new Xperia M.note, I have put xx as last two digits as western markets often have...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos