Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47485 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5197 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6677 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 477 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11732 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas 2016

Yes, well, someone had to mention it ... so it may as well be me I'm cooking this year ... with one friend coming to share the day with me, & maybe 2 more friends to comeI'll be fine once the dinner is on the table ... & having watered down rose down...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

What do you listen to at Christmas

My favourite Christmas tune is by Greg Lake RIP 'I believe in Father Christmas'For my mum it's Noddy HolderI sang along with a choir today when dressed as Santa's Little Helper ... the carol / song was 'Have yourself a merry little Christmas' ... I t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you decorate on Christmas?

Hey guys, I'd love to read (and see, if you have photos!) how you decorate your house for Christmas! Or do you normally do that sort of thing? Are you one of those who hang ornaments on every possible surface of your home, and also outside of the hou...

Christmas ornaments Christmas toilet
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to Winter

Today is officially the first day of Winter. Daylight in the UK today will last just seven hours, 49 minutes and 41 seconds. On the plus side, after today the days start getting longer again. Happy Winter everyone!:smileyhappy:

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Favourite Christmas movies?

Hey guys, With things starting to wrap up for the holidays and we're starting to see the Christmas movies on the TV. This got me wondering what everyone's favourite Christmas movie is? For me hands down it has to be Die Hard! It's a fantastic movie a...

2eea99a9b54f895a019e493787589232ddf9714f9d54c5632eae9a2016eea9da.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 108 replies
  • 0 kudos

All I want for Christmas is....

Hi guys, what do you want for Christmas? Here's a thread where we can all write our Christmas wish lists. What's your ultimate dream present (however unrealistic)? All I want for Christmas is.....? (Complete this sentence)

Presents
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spot the Difference: Xmas version

Hi guys! How's it going? Here's a little challenge for you to test your attention to detail and of course to get into Christmas spirit with the image theme. I had a lot of fun making it! Below I've added 2 images which are identical... However, I've ...

Santa version 1 Santa version 2
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 104 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sports Personality 2016

That time of year again, who is your favourite to win the BBC Sports Personality this year? Shortlist HERE I cannot see anyone winning other than Andy Murray with Team of the year going to Leicester City

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos