Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46590 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4936 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6552 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Letters: contact details, top or bottom?

Am just drafting a cover letter for a job I want to go after. When I've done these before I've put my address and phone numbers (home landline and mobile) at the top with my e-mail under the closing salutation. Just wondered how you ladies and gents ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changed of plan about leaving o2.

You know I said on Friday afternoon that I am leaving o2. Well there is a change of plan I'm staying on o2 but I will be only staying on o2 to use o2 priority and to help you lot out on o2 Community from the 29th of this month. So that means I will n...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Home Secretary calls for end to end to end encryption

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/07/31/home_sec_priti_patel_five_eyes_encryption_controversy/ Next week, ban on locks on doors I'm afraid this kind of rubbish really makes my blood boil, you wouldn't be able to do half of the useful stuff you can o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Thursday Quiz - 8th Aug 2019

This week`s contestant, chosen at random by @EmilieT , is @gmarkj The six questions are: Q1 Who scored the first goal in the 1966 FIFA World Cup final? Q2 What type of animal is a leporine? Q3 Where, according to the rhymn, did the Owl and the Pussyc...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud caller

This number has been calling me the past fee days 0903 983 0064 it says potential fraud but i am not uaving to answer it. Its answering automatically then making it look like i made the call. Could somebody tell me what this is

Amyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conflicted about wasps? *Oenologists watch out!

This made me think again today, especially having destroyed a wasps' nest that was in some old logs at the side of the house last month: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/brewer-s-yeasts-mate-inside-guts-hibernating-wasps *Oenologists - wine af...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlikely Likenesses

Ever wondered who someone in the public eye reminds you of?  

composite_15651847931079.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos