Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46809 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5003 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6579 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

GBBO - Xmas & New Year shows

Great British Bake Off returns to Channel 4 with two specials over the holiday period.Radio Times reports:Airs: Christmas Day at 8pm, New Year’s Day at 7:40pmPrue, Paul, Noel and Sandy return to the tent not once but twice over the festive period wit...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - Christmas Special

Welcome to the Christmas Edition of There is no selected contestant this week. Instead the White Room Thursday Quiz is open to all members of the O2 Community, who are invited to pm [private message] me - @Mi-Amigo - with their answers. Please do not...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar question-room-thurs-quiz2.png golden-thinker.jpg diamond-thinker.jpg
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caption this photo!

Hey guys, As a fun way to start the weekend lets get a 'caption this picture' thread going! The rules are simple, just repost this photo with a caption to explain or contextualise what you think is happening in the photo. Lets start with this very ex...

Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 16.44.39.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos