Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas 2021 on the O2 Community 🔔🎉🎅🎁🎄

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well, and you're excited for Christmas . After the success of HALLOWEEK 2021, thanks to the planning and contribution from community members, I thought it'd be good to post this announcement thread as early as pos...

Christmas 2021 banner fv.png Christmas 2021 banner fv.gif
lewys-gp by Community Manager
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 55: Good Authority
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10478 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tattoos gone wrong :)

I just thought I would start this thread for a bit of a giggle.My son had a tattoo on the lower part of his neck. He was assured this was the name of his son Ben (in Japanese) A year later he was gutted to find it meant Book, not Ben However, these t...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warm weather: love it or loathe it?

While I like the Sun, it seems that it often brings with it that horrible hot sticky atmosphere which is uncomfortable. However, I know some like it. So do you like or loathe such weather?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 56 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Verne Troyer

American actor Verne Troyer, best known for his role in the Austin Powers films, has died, his family has confirmed.He played Mini Me. It's understood he committed suicidehttps://news.sky.com/story/mini-me-actor-verne-troyer-dies-aged-49-11341914R.I....

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Dale Winton

Dale Winton has died at the age for 62Best known for Supermarket Sweep and the National Lottery.Never my favourite personality but thoughts are with his family

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home automation kit: what have you got?

Quite small scale for me at the minute. I have a Hive thermostat and an Amazon Echo Dot. The Hive account is linked to the Dot so I can say "Echo, ask Hive to set the heating to 21.5 Degrees" for example. It's also good for reminders, random music ch...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your most-used & favourite mobile apps?

Hi everyone and happy Friday! I just read an article from a while back on Business Insider that listed 10 most-used smartphone apps. Not surprisingly, Facebook was number one! The list was collected from users in the US... I'd love to hear from all o...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy National Siblings Day

Today's the day. Today, it's time to celebrate National Siblings Day. Many of us have brothers and sisters and if you're like me, you'll have memories of when you didn't get on, and ones where there was nothing but love.Growing up, me and my brother ...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest Trump Administration Madness

I read this on the news this morning with total mouth dropped open amazement.The Trump administration wants to vet certain visitors' social media history going back 5 years when applying for a visa to visit the US. It's believed this could affect ove...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

£3 school shoes

Hi how much do you spend on school shoes ????My cost was really cheap because the school where my son 11 and daughter 13 go to recomend cheap plain black lace up pumps as an alternative to school shoes so both my son and daughter wear plain black lac...

Theredone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos