Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46590 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4936 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6552 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Friday Game: Emoji Quiz

Hey guys, it is Friday and we thought you guys would be up for another round of games. As we did not have much time recently to continue our game topics this will be the first of many to come in the future. As you guys love the emoji games: Another r...

LukasB by Former Staff
  • 54 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 09 Nov 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Normally the White Room Quiz has eight questions - with two questions from four categories, but today`s White Room Quiz is an ever-popular "Odd Questions" edit...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

🍂 🍁 Community Recap: October 2020 🍂 🍁

Hey guys, what a month this has been. So much happened in the world and also here on the community so much went down. Below is just a sample of all the content we had on here. And it is all because of you. It's not too late to take part in any of the...

community-recap-oct2020.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stress Awareness Day 2020

Hey guys, how are you doing today? As the lockdown 2.0 has just started it can't be a coincidence that it is Stress Awareness Day today. If there’s one thing many of us are struggling with during the coronavirus pandemic, it’s feeling out of control....

pexels-madison-inouye-2821823.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

🎃 Spooky Halloween Baking 🍪

Hi guys, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hope you're having a great evening! ️ ️ ️ ️ As part of our Halloweek I wanted to get some discussion going about 'spooky baking'! Specifically, Halloween cookies. Sadly, my oven needs to be checked out by the gas man as when...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Covid Vaccine developed (First Stage)

The first effective coronavirus vaccine can prevent more than 90% of people from getting Covid-19, a preliminary analysis shows.The developers - Pfizer and BioNTech - described it as a "great day for science and humanity".Their vaccine has been teste...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

What do you think of the lockdown.

What do you think of the second lockdown that is going to happen on Thursday the 5th of November witch is this coming Thursday but still having schools and university open?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 34

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 34 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 199 replies
  • 0 kudos