Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45849 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4718 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6452 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Bit of Fun

Radio Garden – Seattle WAClick on the link. The green dots on the Google Earth Map represent radio stations all over the world. Click on any one of those dots and you will immediately hear that station. You can rotate the globe to anywhere in the wor...

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

❤️ Romantic Movie Emoji Quiz ❤️

Hey guys, happy love week As promised here is a new Emoji Quiz for you guys. As we are all about Romance this week we are all focused on romantic flicks. Can you guess the movie by just looking at these emojis? Take a guess below and show me your sof...

pexels-donald-tong-109669.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 70 replies
  • 0 kudos

❤️Love Week on the O2 Community❤️

Love me, Love me, say that you love me….. Guys it is Love Week on the O2 Community. In celebration of Valentines Day on the 14th of February we are doing a whole week of Love and Romance. Many of you have seen our themed weeks / months we have done b...

pexels-alleksana-4474754.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boris`s Burrow

you couldn`t make it up...and it`s Valentines Day not April Fools Day... After Boris Johnson`s plan to build a bridge between Scotland and Northern Ireland was rejected and said as to be as likely as a ladder to the Moon, the Sunday Times reports tod...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inter Planetary Internet

Perhaps we could send Robot Engineers to another planet, and they could build the Internet on that planet, where we could store any DATA that was really old, or it could just be built on Mars, and when people actually reach Mars the Internet would al...

White Room Valentines Quiz - Wed 10 Feb 2021

Welcome to The White Room Quiz is twice a week with one quiz on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s Quiz is the White Room Valentines Quiz [part of Love Week on the O2 Community ] Instead of the usual eight questions, there are 10 questions - with o...

golden-thinker.jpg
  • 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

Valentines Hot Special Dinner for 2

Valentines Hot Hot Special Dinner for 2 Starters ~ with bottle of Bubbly:champagne Samosas ~ with potato and pea filling Main Meal Basmati Wedding Saffron Rice ~ with caramelised onions, roasted cashew nuts and raisins Chicken Madras Side Dishes Yogh...

ROSES ROSES.jpg samosas.jpg basmati rice cashews and rasins.jpg Chicken biryani.jpg
TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Off Topic Gang

(apologies to Peter Blake and The Beatles) A splendid time is guaranteed for all

blue-to-white-wallpaper-4.jpg
  • 380 replies
  • 0 kudos

❤️ One Sentence Love Story ❤️

Morning everyone. Yet again I have agreed to do the One Sentence Story. As this is Love Week I think you will be expecting something slushy and mushy for Valentine's Day.Those who know me well, will realise that's not going to happen. Let's just call...

Heart 1.PNG
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 69 replies
  • 0 kudos