Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

‌🎃‌ HALLOWEEK 2021 on the O2 Community ‌🎃‌

Ho, ho, ho. No, sorry, wrong holiday. (But, to be honest, the prospect of Christmas already happening this year may be even scarier than Halloween). Hi everyone ! I'm happy to announce that next week, we'll be having lots of Halloween-orientated fun ...

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 14.18.41.png Halloweek 2021 o2 community.gif
lewys-gp by Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 53: Renowned
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10367 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vote yesterday

Did anyone vote yesterday I did as if heard day I didn't vote it would automatically go to Theresa May if I didn't so I did

liggerz87 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

THURSDAY QUIZ 23 May 2019

Welcome to the THURSDAY QUIZ for 23 MAY 2019 This week`s Thursday Quiz has three very different questions: Q1. What species of bird is most often seen in Trafalgar Square, London? Q2. Where was the cuckoo clock invented? Q3. This picture of the horiz...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] School & Education Word Search Puzzle

Hi everyone, I hope you're having a good day so far! It's that time of the month again... a new word search! The theme is school and education, inspired by this week's teacher appreciation celebration which takes place in the US to highlight the impo...

Education word search, first version
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 96 replies
  • 0 kudos

Off-Topic Gang Dictionary

The Community Off-Topic Gang presents its own Dictionary Members of the Community Off-Topic Gang love to play games or post on the Community Off-Topic Gang threads in Off-Topic but sometimes come across a word which they do not know what it means. So...

dictionary1.png
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

World Bee Day 20 May 🐝

Hi guys, I hope your Monday is going well. Today is World Bee Day, which the United Nations has designated to raise awareness of the importance of bees, the threats they face and their importance to sustainable development. Bees contribute to food se...

A bee sitting on a plant
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to Blunderland

Every day hundreds of guests view the Community and every week dozens of new members join.Many might wonder "What`s all the mentions of Alice and Blunderland?" so The Dormouse created this mini-site. HOW IT ALL BEGAN: Are you sitting comfortably? The...

images-all.png welcomeforum.png AHDN3.png room-101.jpg
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] TV Shows A-Z

Ok kiddies, with the closure of the cities game, it's time for a new game; sorry @jonsie We will continue with the A-Z theme but this time the subject is TV Shows. Again, all genres welcome including documentaries, true crime and reality shows. Pleas...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 2459 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Films A-Z

I thought it was about time for a new game. We've had Music A-Z and Cities A-Z. So in keeping with the A-Z theme, let's now try our hands at Films A-Z. New films, old films, arthouse films whatever takes your fancy. I'm off to bed but I'll start you ...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 2733 replies
  • 0 kudos