Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46821 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5004 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6581 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

New rattos

  here they are the 2 new ones

DSC_0000_BURST20211109210008703.JPG DSC_0000_BURST20211109200229664_COVER.JPG
liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cheesy Christmas songs

My favourite cheesy Christmas songs are last Christmas by wham and Santa baby by Mirah Carey also Fairytales of New York what are your favourite cheesy Christmas songs?

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 22 Nov 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions with two questions from each of these categories - HISTORY GEOGRAPHY LITERATURE MUSIC The White Room Quiz is open to...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great British Bake Off 2021

The popular TV show "Great British Bake Off" returns to Ch 4 next Tuesday - 21 September - with Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith and presented by Matt Lucas and Noel Fielding.The contestants have been announced Left-right: Crystelle. Lizzie, Freya. Geor...

• 60 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 85

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 85 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 152 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positive News Corner 🤗🗞️

Hi everyone I was thinking this could be a nice long-term topic for the community. Instead of posting just normal news, which can often be negative, we can post good news, uplifting articles and positive stories here! For example, recently, I read ab...

Positive news corner.png
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Little Diversion on a Sunday

I may have posted this before but it's still fun. The green dots on the Google Map represent radio stations. You can scroll all over the world. Click on any of the dots and you will immediately hear that station with very good reception. Radio Garden...

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 17 Nov 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is one of the popular "Odd Questions" editions.Instead of eight questions with two questions from each of four categories, there are 8 ...

• 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

🎸‌[GAME] Word Scramble - '70s British Bands ‌🎸‌

To continue our journey through the theme, let’s move on to the next decade, the fairly wild 1970s. As with the previous music-themed Word Scramble, bear in mind that these are all British bands that were formed during the 1970s, as perhaps you may a...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 44 replies
  • 0 kudos