Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45845 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4718 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6452 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

World Laughter Day

Hi everyone, Yesterday was World Laughter Day! And whilst some of you might be very familiar with their ways around the community, finding themselves more than often in the off-topic area and sharing a thought, ideas or some giggles, we have made a s...

TheresaV by Former Staff
  • 676 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 20 Oct 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions with two questions from each of these categories - WORDS LITERATURE SCIENCE [one question on Chemistry; one on Biolo...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't sleep

In the past 3 days I've had 10 hours of sleep think I've got insomnia does anyone else suffer with sleeping

Pipstop78 by Level 9: Fired up
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 18 Oct 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions with two questions from each of these categories - PEOPLE MOVIES GAMES FOOD & DRINK The White Room Quiz is open to a...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 80 Tues 19 Oct 2021

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 80 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 142 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 13 Oct 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions with two questions from each of these categories - GEOGRAPHY SPACE ART SPORT The White Room Quiz is open to all memb...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

‌🎸‌[GAME] Word Scramble - '60s British Bands ‌🎸‌

For my first Word Scramble I chose a theme that is very dear to my heart, so I hope everyone will have as much fun trying to solve it as I did whilst making it. Bear in mind that these are all British bands that were formed during the 1960’s, as perh...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 78 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having troubles

Don't no if it's my signal or just me but I've trying to get on here for last few days so install the app installed it and hey bingo im here and back to stay

Pipstop78 by Level 9: Fired up
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos