Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46554 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4920 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6542 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Mobile - Possibly coming to o2

Looks Like VMo2 have given notice to end the MVNO deal with Vodafone earlier than planned Virgin Media O2 UK Moves to Cancel Vodafone Mobile Deal - ISPreview UK So possibly a migration to o2 and the death knell of the Virgin Mobile Brand in the UK

madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Masked Singer 2022

The maddest show on TV returns on Sat 01 Jan 2022!!Yes, the Masked Singer is back on ITV for the third series tonight at 7pm, with second show tomorrow.The show features 12 celebrities in disguise and a panel [and we the viewers] tries to work out fr...

• 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Community Book Club 📚

Calling all bookworms! I am here to gauge some interest from you all, please. Would you be interested in a Book Club? If so, we want to hear from you! It would be amazing if we could begin a Book Club for the community. I imagine we would pick a new ...

reading.jpeg
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caveat Photo ex Googlus

A word of warning. Do not store large photos on Google Photos. I only just realised that after doing so all the backed up DNG files are stripped of all the exif data and colour information. Leaving a small file with no extra metadata stored. Fortunat...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 09 Feb 2022

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions - with two questions on each of these categories- GEOGRAPHY SCIENCE MUSIC GAMESThe White Room Quiz is open to all me...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos