Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xmas Jumpers

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Much to the disgust of most of the office...today is day 2 of the Christmas Jumper countdown! grin santa

Day 1 (apologies for the rough photo, this was about as good as I looked yesterday haha)

20171113_105246.jpg

Day 2

20171114_105028.jpg

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 1 of 92
91 REPLIES 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Cats in Santa outfits? How deranged!

Mine would take my hand off if I tried any of that malarky joy

I can try with mine although they might eat my hand and the outfits would get shredded grin

My cat Marty cat won't even let me brush him or trim the tip of his claws, probably because he is a rescue cat ... & ... was left outside for a period of 6 months whilst his owner swanned off to the Med, she came back to live with her mother who was allergic to cats ... so ... bless him, he was 9 months in the cattery, he'd one failed adoption because the new owner didn't like him going up on top of the wardrobe ... cats like high places = yeah!

Anyhow ... he's been with me for 7.1/2 years & he's 11 years old Cat Very Happy

A Big NO-NO it'd be for any kind of 'clothing' ... he soon got rid of his snap-release personalised collar ... lols

Seen pics on Facebook of the hapless felines dressed up real silly-like for Xmas ... & ... the dogs were worse

If ever I did try to do something like that to Marty ... well ... I'd be the one to end up being shredded Cat Tongue 

ffs ... it's bad enough when it's time to go to the vets getting him into the cat carry basket ... Cat Mad

[Edit] missing word / some info posted on wrong thread 

Message 81 of 92

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

So that would be a No then @Martin-O2 and @Marjo. joy

Not many taking you up on this offer just yet. tongue_winking

Haha no I'm a bit of a scrooge so Christmas jumpers are a big no from me! laughing

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 82 of 92

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well @Anonymous like @Cleoriff I've never owned a Christmas jumper and that's not about to change this late in life.

Unlike @Cleoriff I'm not keen on dressing up for fancy dress parties. I've done it, of course, last Halloween for example but I avoid dressing up if at all possible.

And dressing up cats or dogs - NO!
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 83 of 92

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
Well @Anonymous like @Cleoriff I've never owned a Christmas jumper and that's not about to change this late in life.

Unlike @Cleoriff I'm not keen on dressing up for fancy dress parties. I've done it, of course, last Halloween for example but I avoid dressing up if at all possible.

I only enjoy fancy dress as you can hide behind the gear you are wearing. If everyone else does it you can get away with all sorts alien joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 84 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, living room and indoor

Message 85 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable

The post before this is of me at a retirement party the day after the last General Election June 2017 ... I was in 'Bah Humbug' mode ... LOL ... not greatly flattering around 'the chops area' is it ? ... christmas_tree LOL santa

Message 86 of 92

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I love it @Anonymous!!! grin

Message 87 of 92

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

Just sat here LOL at this thread first time i have seen it sweat_smile

It's awesome isn't it! Hope @Wa10 does something similar next time. Maybe we could get others to joing in? LOL

I do have a christmas jumper wear all winter not just Christmas its about 3 year old . Red with a penguin on it. When bought penguin had snowballs on it slight_smile i didnt like them they looked daft so cut them off Smiley Very Happy

Message 88 of 92

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

I only enjoy fancy dress as you can hide behind the gear you are wearing. If everyone else does it you can get away with all sorts alien joy

25594134_1180881052043464_4575861829260244930_n.jpg

Only wore Christmas Day i dont normally dress Poppy up. 

She wears a coat when its raining , snowing or cold but i dont call that dressing up Cat

Message 89 of 92

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

To be honest @Poppysmum Coats for dog in winter are fine. My son had a little dog. He wore a winter coat and looked quite sweet in his 'jumper' on Christmas day.

It's those dogs that people dress up all year round in silly fancy dress type things. Putting their hair in bows and glittery collars. Some idiots even have their dogs nails painted! I just feel sorry for the animal if honest. Nothing but an accessory for the spoilt owner...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 90 of 92