Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xmas Jumpers

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Much to the disgust of most of the office...today is day 2 of the Christmas Jumper countdown! grin santa

Day 1 (apologies for the rough photo, this was about as good as I looked yesterday haha)

20171113_105246.jpg

Day 2

20171114_105028.jpg

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 1 of 92
91 REPLIES 91

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

To be honest @Poppysmum Coats for dog in winter are fine. My son had a little dog. He wore a winter coat and looked quite sweet in his 'jumper' on Christmas day.

It's those dogs that people dress up all year round in silly fancy dress type things. Putting their hair in bows and glittery collars. Some idiots even have their dogs nails painted! I just feel sorry for the animal if honest. Nothing but an accessory for the spoilt owner...

That is a big no no with dogs and other pets. Like you say @Cleoriff 

Message 91 of 92

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Hate to say it @Cleoriff but I've a friend who dresses her dog in ridiculous outfits. Like you I feel sorry for the dog who I'm sure hates it i've told her she's cruel to her dog, which I think she is but she doesn't get it and continues to buy outfits for the poor dog. What can you do. Mind you love her though I do she's not the brightest spark so I make allowances 🙄
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 92 of 92