cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xiaomi enters UK with phones, wristband, and scooter

Anonymous
Not applicable

I must admit, with the silly money that we're expected to shell out for smartphones nowadays, this is the kind of phone that might tempt me back to Android.

I'm not too sure about the scooter though  Smiley Surprised

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-46140487

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I’ve seen the hype by the tech you tubers about xiaomi but I can’t say I’ve seen anything that makes them stand out from the pack.

Add the paranoia about China jamming their spy software into devices and I’m well and truly put off! (Read HERE)

Have a look at the scrolling banner on this website, and see how many of their handsets remind you of an iPhone X  wink

I don’t know, I’d have to read some reviews, and get my hands on one before I could make an informed judgement. I do share your concerns about spyware though, and that was an interesting article that you’ve linked. 

Message 21 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

You change phones as often as I change socks rofl

@liggerz87 wrote:
@Anonymousof you think you'll use the spen more then note 9 will do if not then the s9+ will do if had s8 s8+ note 8 and now s9+ if also had note 2 3 4 if also had all HTC from m7 to u11 minus the HTC 10 lol

Only 5, bar 1 the others have been traded for other phones / goods / services. That carbon footprint has to be kept small!

Message 22 of 22