Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who plays games online?

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I smell an O2 gaming community coming along:)

Anyone online?

Which consol or pc do you use and what games do you play?

I need some help avoiding the work I have to do who wants to help me procrastinate? Haha

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha slight_smile I tend to find you have no chance against them on the xbox live and pc game servers. Its the taking part that counts though slight_smile

Message 41 of 59

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Of course:) I've dug out my Xbox and found halo reach:) my god there was almost a cm of dust on it.

I guess no one hoovers their attic so it's not that wrong haha
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 42 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
Of course:) I've dug out my Xbox and found halo reach:) my god there was almost a cm of dust on it.

Haha, I had to reread that cm comment twice, didn't get it at first slight_smile

Message 43 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:

Nice 1 mate add me on my tag is penny84 on xbox live and psn i will be on them both at some point over the next few days, Roll on halo 4 and blops 2 slight_smile

Message 44 of 59

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Ill have to set up Xbox live again first. Still working on cleaning the thing before I turn it on haha. I think if I powered it on now it would cough up a dust ball then expload:(

Message 45 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

No probs i look forward to a few games on halo4 online and also hammering the coop campaign with a few friends slight_smile

Message 46 of 59

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'm debating whether to buy it or not as we speak haha
Message 47 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
I'm debating whether to buy it or not as we speak haha

You no you want to haha i maybe be even tempted to go to midnight launch and buy it like i have done with previous cod games slight_smile

Message 48 of 59

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
It does have the Valhalla multiplayer map I was obsessed with haha:/

Wonder if I can use my play loyalty membership to bug them for a copy on release
Message 49 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable
It was a very popular map in halo 3 and be even more popular this time round slight_smile I am also looking forward to zombies on nuketown on black ops that's going to be a right laugh slight_smile
Message 50 of 59