Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Topics: 43
Ideas: 0

Re: What mobile games do you play?

Thanks for the heads up @Glory1 will check it out I downloaded word garden it's a good little game aswell Smiley Happy
iPhone 8 plus 64 GB Rose Gold (on Vodafone) Smiley Happy iPad mini 4 128 GB (wifi only) Fitbit Versa 2
Highlighted
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

[ Edited ]

I have Garden of Words but can't find Word Garden in the Play Store. Did you mean Garden of Words @blissgirl? I like this game very much.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks @Glory1 and @blissgirl I've just downloaded Garden of Words (didn't find Word Garden), Word Across (it looks like Wordscapes!) and Word Ranch. Smiley Very Happy I'm still addicted to the Fairway Solitaire and playing it a lot, but will try these out when I get a moment.

Still playing Word Charm @blissgirl? How far are you at the moment? Smiley Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

@Marjo yes still playing word charm but my other word games have taken over Smiley Happy I'm on level 50 (was on 140 but had to reset phone)
iPhone 8 plus 64 GB Rose Gold (on Vodafone) Smiley Happy iPad mini 4 128 GB (wifi only) Fitbit Versa 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

@blissgirl wrote:
@Marjo yes still playing word charm but my other word games have taken over Smiley Happy I'm on level 50 (was on 140 but had to reset phone)

Hehe it sounds familiar, I often play one obsessively and then a new one comes along and I play the original one a bit less... and then another new one comes along and I play the original even less.

I link all my games to my Facebook account so the progress is saved for all of them even if I had to reset my phone. I find it a huge help!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

same here @Marjo I link my games to facebook aswell
Highlighted

And me @blissgirl and @Marjo. Though quite a number of my games don't unfortunately have an FB link. Will see what happens when I get a new phone next year.

I'm curious @blissgirl if your games are linked to FB why did you have to start again in Word Charms when you reset your phone. Your progress should have been saved. Maybe not your coins but your progress yes.

Highlighted

only word charm wasnt linked to facebook @Glory1 couldnt see an opion for it so had to start again
Highlighted

Strange that. The whole point of linking to FB is to save your games data. And you should have had an option to get the data back, ie asking you to link into FB again. A glitch I think.

Highlighted

It's ok @Glory1 will soon catch up again Smiley Happy