Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well @Marjo just checked and I'm actually on level 463 in Word Charms. I told @blissgirl I was on 480 which I unfortunately did from memory. Clearly got way ahead of myself 😂 Thing is I've been playing all my new word games plus some new match 3 games so Word Charms has been a bit ignored but I think I have to catch you up @Marjo 😉

I also have a load of recordings I'm wading through. So my day is filled up pretty solidly at the moment.

I did download Fairway Solitaire Blast but didn't really get into it and eventually uninstalled it.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 221 of 282

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7228 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Marjo on level 126 on word charm slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 222 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Well @Marjo I'm equal to you in Word Charms - level 510. Hard work and well done to you for getting there first. I wish my Finnish was as good as your English.

Actually my Finnish is non existent 😂🤣 Picked up a few Swedish/Danish/Icelandic words from watching Scandi Noir shows. Simple ones like thank you, no, now, kiss. All these words are the same in Swedish, Danish and Icelandic. I'm curious, are they the same in Finnish?

You'll probably think me crazy but my favourite language is Dutch/Flemish. Not that I can speak it but I love the sound of it. Languages fascinate me; wish I'd kept up my Spanish, French and Italian.

Getting back on topic, I can't decide which word game I like best. I dip into all of them at the moment and am enjoying playing them so much my match 3 games are suffering 😊

Message 223 of 282

blissgirl
  • 7228 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
On level 130 on word charm @Glory1 slight_smile
Message 224 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Nice one @blissgirl. You're getting there slow but sure.

Message 225 of 282

blissgirl
  • 7228 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Hey Glory1 just found another word game called word trip just downloaded it slight_smile
Message 226 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Yes I have that one too @blissgirl. Good game 😊

Message 227 of 282

blissgirl
  • 7228 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
I'm guessing you have this game aswell word beach? I just downloaded it
Message 228 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
No @blissgirl that's a new one to me. Let me know what it's like. I'll look it up in the Playstore.

Message 229 of 282

Anonymous
Not applicable

I couldn’t resist any longer, I downloaded your word game last night! 

It had me engaged at the beginning, but got to level 110 and was bored. 🤓Might come back to it at some point! 😫

Message 230 of 282