Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2210 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,234
2,233 REPLIES 2,233

ComaChameleon
  • 2210 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous& @pgn 

Thanks grin

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 411 of 2,234

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124030 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7503 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just been watching the midland news @Glory1 Shocked to see some streets in Birmingham (20 miles away) are like rivers. Some cars completely under water...:smileysad:

Yes I've just watched Sky News and seen how bad it is in the Midlands. And only the other day they were talking about possible water restrictions due to lack of rainfall. It always seems to happen that the minute they speak about lack of rainfall, the heavens open and it pees down. 

I feel for all those poor people affected by the flooding. It's a nasty business to lose everything you've built up over the years to make your home a home. The clearing up will take days and cost a fortune.

The awful thing about many of those people is they had just got their houses redecorated and bought new furniture again after the last terrible floods 2 years ago slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 412 of 2,234

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just been watching the midland news @Glory1 Shocked to see some streets in Birmingham (20 miles away) are like rivers. Some cars completely under water...:smileysad:

Yes I've just watched Sky News and seen how bad it is in the Midlands. And only the other day they were talking about possible water restrictions due to lack of rainfall. It always seems to happen that the minute they speak about lack of rainfall, the heavens open and it pees down. 

I feel for all those poor people affected by the flooding. It's a nasty business to lose everything you've built up over the years to make your home a home. The clearing up will take days and cost a fortune.

The awful thing about many of those people is they had just got their houses redecorated and bought new furniture again after the last terrible floods 2 years ago slight_frown

Blimey, I clearly missed that bit @Cleoriff. That definitely makes it more painful, never mind more expensive. I mean, will their insurance cover a second claim for water damage within 2 years? I just wonder, knowing how some insurance companies are not keen on paying out on claimsworried

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 413 of 2,234

Anonymous
Not applicable

Saw a duckling about 3/4 way to maturity today

They usually get drowned & eaten by nasty pike fish in the canal

The one I saw, with its' mummy duck, is too big for them to destroy Bouncy

Message 414 of 2,234

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37161 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1690 Solutions

@ComaChameleon I couldn't find a current video on Youtube, but this one shows the general gist of the Gloucester Cheese Rolling race down Cooper's Hill on the May bank holiday (last weekend in May):

Message 415 of 2,234

ComaChameleon
  • 2210 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@pgn

xD That's so weird-awesome-ridiculous rofl rofl rofl rofl

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 416 of 2,234

Ryan6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
😂
Message 417 of 2,234

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@Ryan6 wrote:
😂

Welcome to the community @Ryan6 Welcome

(btw I'm the sane one here....it's a lonely field I furrow....Spaced)

Message 418 of 2,234

Ryan6
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
****** all 😂
Message 419 of 2,234

Ryan6
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics