Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Re: What made me happy today...

Oh thank you @Marjo they look delicious. I particularly like the chocolate one, yummy....😁
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Topics: 266

[ Edited ]

@jonsie wrote:

Almost 5pm here, missed the clocks going forward in the UK so only 6 hours difference now. Good job I noticed for the live footy this morning at 2am. Mauy was none too pleased I set the alarm but some things are more important than pleasing a wife Smiley LOL

Anyway.... the view from my hospital room shows I'm missing another good day! Ah well, skin graft and Wayfarin to look forward to next week Grumpy

20170428_165549.jpg

Stunning view from your 'cabin' @jonsie ... hope all goes well for you next week ... you know we're all thinking about you & Mauy, of course xx Smiley Happy

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Topics: 716

@jonsie. what are they grafting? About time they put you on Warfarin. Surprised they left it as long if honest...xxx

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 570

Grafting the leg that was crushed. I just get the feeling that it's all a waste of time. I'm scared to death how painful this is going to be. I've already had operations to remove a clot from a lung. Maybe because I'm nothing like mobile they think it could wait. I've no idea to be honest @Cleoriff. I have 4 different doctors and getting info from Mauy is like pulling teeth.
Still, from my sons being told I wouldn't last 24 hours, I've come a long way but given the choice, the pain, living in a dream world or twilight zone, I wouldn't go through it again.
Highlighted

You have come a long way Steve and we all know how long, hard and painful the battle has been (good job you are a fighter) I asked what they were grafting.... as from the pictures shown I wouldn't have thought that leg was ready for that just yet.....Maybe it has healed a lot more since then?....

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Yes  its healed a little. This was Thursday 27th 

[image removed]

I'm physically cringing and feeling sick about a skin graft though. 

Highlighted
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Wishing you all the best for today @jonsie. I'm thinking of you and hope all goes well.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Highlighted

Highlighted

@jonsie wrote:

The video was the 25th @Cleoriff so you can make out some improvement. 

Well @jonsie maybe you could watch the Sochi F1 today and tomorrow? P3 on at 10am today. Qualifying 12md. Race on Sunday 1pm. All UK times...Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*