Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,232
2,231 REPLIES 2,231

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie you're very brave ... & ... take courage from what your personal English Matron @Cleoriff says ... I've just got up = it's 11.20am here ... = ... vomited on the carpeted floor as couldn't get to waste bin in time = it's the lovely soft Onion & cheese bread I had for supper with Morrison's warm chicken & some of that square pie with an egg in the middle ...I know it's bread which does it ... have to learn not to scoff so quick ... & ... nibble my food like a rabbit LOL

Like has been said before you put all my petty problems into perspective 

Wishing you well as we all of us are 

Image result for flower arrangements in baskets

for you & Mauy on your bedside cabinet xx heart xx 

Message 41 of 2,232

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

I'll be watching qualifying hopefully. slight_smile

.... but how ironic... today is the first day out of bed to sit on the balcony for an hour. So what happens? Leg up on a stool with a slippy pillow cover and the leg slides off. Pure agony and blood everywhere. That should delay the graft! 

So question.... Where does the responsibility lie, with me or the hospital? @Cleoriff@ComaChameleon

Message 42 of 2,232

Cleoriff
  • 122758 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Apart from the flowers Jane...that post made me feel a little nauseous to say the least. I cant imagine why...

Hope you cleaned it up before you posted....:vom:vom:vom

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 2,232

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122758 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@jonsieOooooooouuuuuuccccchhhhhh!! I bet that bloody hurt!.

I cant be assed to change threads but Qualy will be exciting.....as Ferrari have been fatest over P1, 2 and 3 Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 44 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Apart from the flowers Jane...that post made me feel a little nauseous to say the least. I cant imagine why...

Hope you cleaned it up before you posted....:vom:vom:vom

Sorry, sorry, sorry

It happened during the night

I put my foot in it ... Horrified ... so ... grabbed the shared pink dressing gown for the wash & chucked it over the mess ... ermmm ... no didn't clean it up ... Izza slob / pleb ... = ... not like you @Cleoriff

@jonsie so so sorry about the slip of the cushion ... & ... the result to your leg ... keep your chin up lad 

Message 45 of 2,232

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Oh @jonsie I feel so sorry for you. Your first day out of bed and this happens. I can't imagine the pain you must be in but pray and hope this is only a small (smallish) setback on your road to recovery.

I'm with @Cleoriff @Anonymous just got up (went to bed at 06.30) and am feeling a bit sick after reading your post tmi 😐
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 46 of 2,232

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I'll be watching qualifying hopefully. slight_smile

.... but how ironic... today is the first day out of bed to sit on the balcony for an hour. So what happens? Leg up on a stool with a slippy pillow cover and the leg slides off. Pure agony and blood everywhere. That should delay the graft! 

So question.... Where does the responsibility lie, with me or the hospital? @Cleoriff@ComaChameleon

Woah, sounds painfull! Hope you get up soon after that. *fingers crossed*

Guess if the hospital puts you there, it's they're fault, but if you asked to get put there it's a bit your responsibilty. At least it would be like that with German law...

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 47 of 2,232

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions
Ouch @jonsie hoping your leg feels better soon!
@Anonymous tmi!! grin but hoping you too feel better soon!
Reminds me of when my cats... well I step in things too just saying. Lol
Message 48 of 2,232

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions
Oh and to stay on topic! What made me happy today was that I discovered Primark in my town. grin Went to get lots of summer t-shirts. Now just waiting for the right weather...
Message 49 of 2,232

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Good luck with that...🤣
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 50 of 2,232