Anonymous

Re: What made me happy today...

Well spoken
Community Manager

@Anonymous wrote:
Well spoken

What made you happy today @Anonymous? Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 545

Unfortunately protocol dictates that common sense is not to be applied and rules have to be followed. I think its the same the world over now. 

Topics: 248

you're a wise man @jonsie

It's wonderful to have you posting on the forum

hope today went alright for you

& tomorrow too

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 20

Today we were called to an accident, a car was on the highway and then it landed on the roof (driver didnt had much)... A (ambulance)helicopter landed and my old boss came out. Felt like yesterday we worked together. And it feels right to go back there. Smiley Very Happy *happy dance*

iPhone XR * 64 GB * (Product) Red * unlocked
iPad Air wifi & LTE * 16 GB * White * unlocked + iPad Air 2 wifi only
Apple Watch Series 2 Nike+
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR

@ComaChameleon wrote:

Today we were called to an accident, a car was on the highway and then it landed on the roof (driver didnt had much)... A (ambulance)helicopter landed and my old boss came out. Felt like yesterday we worked together. And it feels right to go back there. Smiley Very Happy *happy dance*

happy for you @ComaChameleon 

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry

[ Edited ]

time ran out for me to post the following yesterday ... but ... thinking back to Thursday

my cat Marty is ok ... see Cats & Dogs thread

saw a thrush on the pleasant walk back into town from leaving Marty at the vets

my good friend B's old family home looking well up a side street off main drag back into town

Wetherspoons Eggs Benedict + large glass of orange juice + mug of tea went down well

spent some time in Emi's Tearooms & Delicatessen

then Early Doors my favouite micro bar in town = on the temperence GnT + good conversation with the regulars (I'm a regular)

back to Wetherspoons for pancakes with maple syrup & icecream eaten with knife n fork (I kid you not) pancakes were rubberly LOL

browsed & bought a few gift things Happy Dance

on the way home along the towpath = got the call from vets  could pick Marty up & would I like to make an appointment = ten to four time

Ah I forgot I am now on The Cloud, I asked 4 young girls who were having a good time nearby, I looked after their bags when they went to the bar = we talked about iPad's they all said they're easy to use

& after picking up my receipt off the floor = it was a tenner I'd dropped

Oh & I have a 40/1 bet on Tim Farron to win general election Bet Fred ... & ... 2/1 Classy Cas Tigers to win Super League Bet Fred

pleasant but cool weather ... when there was a shower of rain = I listened to the lovely Alfie Boe in the cafe & ordered another pot of Yorkshire Tea ... he's a favourite of my new dauhter-in-law Emma

Grand Day All Round

Right now = sun is streaming in through this window = sunny side of house in am Cat

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
Topics: 674

Was getting up at 7am...taking on a loony leftie on FB who made such a fool of himself he took down his original post. (I love a good debate Lol) ....Now sitting watching F1 P1....Go Lewis. Go Bottas...Happy Dance

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 545

Almost 5pm here, missed the clocks going forward in the UK so only 6 hours difference now. Good job I noticed for the live footy this morning at 2am. Mauy was none too pleased I set the alarm but some things are more important than pleasing a wife Smiley LOL

Anyway.... the view from my hospital room shows I'm missing another good day! Ah well, skin graft and Wayfarin to look forward to next week Grumpy

20170428_165549.jpg

Community Manager

Good luck for next week @jonsie!

I'm looking at the picture you posted and cannot figure out what that smaller odd-shaped white glass building is in front of the big black glass building. Been staring at it for a while now. LOL

By the way, someone brought cake today to our office. Made me so happy I took photos just so I can share them here. Smiley Very Happy

cake1.jpg

cake2.jpg

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature