Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,224
2,223 REPLIES 2,223

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well spoken
Message 21 of 2,224

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Well spoken

What made you happy today @Anonymous? slight_smile

Message 22 of 2,224

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Unfortunately protocol dictates that common sense is not to be applied and rules have to be followed. I think its the same the world over now. 

Message 23 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

you're a wise man @jonsie

It's wonderful to have you posting on the forum

hope today went alright for you

& tomorrow too

Message 24 of 2,224

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Today we were called to an accident, a car was on the highway and then it landed on the roof (driver didnt had much)... A (ambulance)helicopter landed and my old boss came out. Felt like yesterday we worked together. And it feels right to go back there. grin *happy dance*

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 25 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ComaChameleon wrote:

Today we were called to an accident, a car was on the highway and then it landed on the roof (driver didnt had much)... A (ambulance)helicopter landed and my old boss came out. Felt like yesterday we worked together. And it feels right to go back there. grin *happy dance*

happy for you @ComaChameleon 

Message 26 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

time ran out for me to post the following yesterday ... but ... thinking back to Thursday

my cat Marty is ok ... see Cats & Dogs thread

saw a thrush on the pleasant walk back into town from leaving Marty at the vets

my good friend B's old family home looking well up a side street off main drag back into town

Wetherspoons Eggs Benedict + large glass of orange juice + mug of tea went down well

spent some time in Emi's Tearooms & Delicatessen

then Early Doors my favouite micro bar in town = on the temperence GnT + good conversation with the regulars (I'm a regular)

back to Wetherspoons for pancakes with maple syrup & icecream eaten with knife n fork (I kid you not) pancakes were rubberly LOL

browsed & bought a few gift things Happy Dance

on the way home along the towpath = got the call from vets  could pick Marty up & would I like to make an appointment = ten to four time

Ah I forgot I am now on The Cloud, I asked 4 young girls who were having a good time nearby, I looked after their bags when they went to the bar = we talked about iPad's they all said they're easy to use

& after picking up my receipt off the floor = it was a tenner I'd dropped

Oh & I have a 40/1 bet on Tim Farron to win general election Bet Fred ... & ... 2/1 Classy Cas Tigers to win Super League Bet Fred

pleasant but cool weather ... when there was a shower of rain = I listened to the lovely Alfie Boe in the cafe & ordered another pot of Yorkshire Tea ... he's a favourite of my new dauhter-in-law Emma

Grand Day All Round

Right now = sun is streaming in through this window = sunny side of house in am Cat

Message 27 of 2,224

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Was getting up at 7am...taking on a loony leftie on FB who made such a fool of himself he took down his original post. (I love a good debate Lol) ....Now sitting watching F1 P1....Go Lewis. Go Bottas...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 2,224

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Almost 5pm here, missed the clocks going forward in the UK so only 6 hours difference now. Good job I noticed for the live footy this morning at 2am. Mauy was none too pleased I set the alarm but some things are more important than pleasing a wife Smiley LOL

Anyway.... the view from my hospital room shows I'm missing another good day! Ah well, skin graft and Wayfarin to look forward to next week Grumpy

20170428_165549.jpg

Message 29 of 2,224

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good luck for next week @jonsie!

I'm looking at the picture you posted and cannot figure out what that smaller odd-shaped white glass building is in front of the big black glass building. Been staring at it for a while now. LOL

By the way, someone brought cake today to our office. Made me so happy I took photos just so I can share them here. grin

cake1.jpg

cake2.jpg

Message 30 of 2,224