Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2208 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,234
2,233 REPLIES 2,233

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10776 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions
Well that's good @jonsie It is nice that you can go to a passport office and speak to a real person to get things sorted out. Travelling is extremely tiring especially getting over to Liverpool weather makes it even worse.
Now its sometime since I have popped over to the far east but a few notes of encouragement may help or could see you in prison perhaps for 200 years. Visas came very fast through when
Agent sent with a few goodwill gestures when travelling between Countries but everyone is so "touchy" now even breathing could be dangerous 😎😎

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1351 of 2,234

ComaChameleon
  • 2208 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Very very tired and more than a little damp in uncomfortable places but yes, back and very happy to have my visa. Now it's just the small matter of them actually allowing me into the country after the unfortunate circumstances in which I left!

Can you get into troubles?

@Cleoriff 

Without a deal?

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1352 of 2,234

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Very very tired and more than a little damp in uncomfortable places but yes, back and very happy to have my visa. Now it's just the small matter of them actually allowing me into the country after the unfortunate circumstances in which I left!

Can you get into troubles?

@Cleoriff 

Without a deal?

Looks that way....

Message 1353 of 2,234

ComaChameleon
  • 2208 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@jonsie 

The troubles or without a deal?

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 1354 of 2,234

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@jonsie 

Without a deal but who knows where this will end?

Message 1355 of 2,234

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thinking of you @jonsie Hug

Message 1356 of 2,234

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:
You left out the word "brainless" pomp @welshsteve76

Yes I did didn't I?  Totally agree.  It is a shocking state that this idiot is running our country

Thanks

Steve
Message 1357 of 2,234

ComaChameleon
  • 2208 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@jonsie 

Without a deal but who knows where this will end?

@jonsie 

Not in a good end, I assume.

BoJo reminds me of a child. He doesnt get the lolly from his mommy and acts stubborn. 

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 1358 of 2,234

Anonymous
Not applicable

Talking with my Mum on the phone letting her know I may be later than usual today because I have an appointment ... adding if she get's hungry before I get there to go ahead and have her lunch when she's ready ... I ended by checking she understood what I was saying to her ... ... ... all OK.

Seeing my Beautician Friend, she picked me up after she'd been swimming ... meticulous treatments as always ... she was my 1st friend in town when I came 25+ years ago - she was a student at the town's College of Hair & Beauty ... her company is uplifting = we chat about each other's life since we last saw each other.

Good time spent with Mum, she was a bit distant today, but we did have some conversations which is more than usual ... = ... was able to explain to Mum I can't hear her softly spoken voice when I am in the kitchen = I lip,read a lot, have had hearing tested by my GP with old fashioned tuning fork and there is deffo some issues, but I don't want to go down the hearing aid track just yet = other things to do eg talk statins with my GP and annual health review I keep putting off as unwell and cannot get myself to the medical place.

At last, by a very convulouted route, got my prescription for a drug I have been taking for 25+ years ... ... ... Brexit Strikes Again *Aaaarrrgh* ... ... ... Are We Downhearted ? ... *Mumbles Summut Or Other*

Message 1359 of 2,234

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10776 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions
What made me happy yesterday 🌞😊gorgeous sunny breezy warm day all day then came the rain today🥺🌧

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1360 of 2,234