Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2208 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,234
2,233 REPLIES 2,233

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Birthday @ComaChameleon for yesterday 

Image result for Happy Birthday cake images

Thank you for all your Happy Birthday wishes to my mum, she would be quite touched if I could explain to her about forum friends xx birthday 

Message 492 of 2,234

Cleoriff
  • 123366 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

Saw these....they made me laugh....joy

Yodel.JPG

world cup.JPG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 493 of 2,234

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Saw these....they made me laugh....joy

Yodel.JPG

world cup.JPG

Love them. Unfortunately, the second one could prove true. Hope not but based on past performances.........

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 494 of 2,234

ComaChameleon
  • 2208 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks @Anonymous & @jonsie

I got 3 pairs of sneakers (30€) today... YAY grin

(and 2 pairs of trainers on tuesday as a shop closed down) :DD

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 495 of 2,234

Cleoriff
  • 123366 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

Thanks @Anonymous & @jonsie

I got 3 pairs of sneakers (30€) today... YAY grin

(and 2 pairs of trainers on tuesday as a shop closed down) :DD

So many shoes @ComaChameleon You must be going into competition with Imelda Marcos LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 496 of 2,234

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I had to google Imelda Marcos just now @Cleoriff, she had at least 1,200 pairs of shoes! grin

That reminds me (it's not as many but still ridiculous hahaha) my friend came to visit me once in London and when we went shopping I got a pair of shoes while she had bought 11 pairs.... LOL 

Edit: just read the topic properly!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! :)
@ComaChameleon and @Anonymous's mum!  bouquet
Message 497 of 2,234

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123366 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:joy

I had to google Imelda Marcos just now @Cleoriff, she had at least 1,200 pairs of shoes! grin

Of all the things Imelda Marcos did @Marjo She was better known for the amount of shoes she had in her possession! Some are still housed in a museum in the Phillipines

When I was a lot younger, I had a thing for shoes. My husband used to ask me if I was trying to beat Imelda Marcos's record LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 498 of 2,234

Anonymous
Not applicable

My son Alex rang me today, hearing his voice always makes me happy slight_smile

I hadn't heard from him for about 3 weeks ... Good news is he & his wife are properly moving into their 1st own house on Saturday ... (they've been having some re-furbishment done) ... he's not been well & I'm glad he opened up to me ... = ... he's having chest pains & pins & needles effect in his arms ... his GP believes it's panic attacks & recommends he has some time off work (he's been working from home using CAD Computer Aided Design) ... I reassured him that panic attacks are not a sign of weakness rather anxiety which figures with the house purchase ... & ... he was interested when I let him know the positive effect of me giving up fizzy drinks is that I'm not in discomfort at bedtime ... I suggested he use the time off work to rest, relax & recuperate rather than get stuck into the house - sitting in the sunshine sun will do him good 

I'm very proud of him & his wife = they work as a team ... arn't all us parents proud of our children slight_smile

I'd like to give a special mention to @Cleoriff kissing_heart who has been a good friend to me ... Cleo? I write here rather than 'pester' you via pm ... hope I've not embarrased or annoyed you by doing this sunflower

Message 499 of 2,234

ComaChameleon
  • 2208 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Marjo

thank you! grin

@Cleoriff

Naaaaah grin I had to buy 3 pairs bc I was searching for such ones very long (sneakers, but open in the back (so you just can slip in) - they're really hard to find now. And Aldi had them for 9,99€ each - so I have 2 spare ones ^^

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 500 of 2,234