Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2218 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,234
2,233 REPLIES 2,233

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37307 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions
Seeing my name appear on the May Community Rewards list - thank you all you lovely people! 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️👍
Message 451 of 2,234

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124345 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@pgn wrote:
Seeing my name appear on the May Community Rewards list - thank you all you lovely people! 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️👍

Image result for Images of Aw shucks

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 452 of 2,234

Anonymous
Not applicable

Coming out of the densist made me happy ... not going in ... not during 

All for a toffee pulling out a very old filling 

Happy now slight_smile

Message 453 of 2,234

MI5
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Congratulations, well desrved too slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 454 of 2,234

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:
Night night Steve

Good afternoon @Glory1

I was up at 8.00am and almost straight out the door. Just had time for a cuppa!

Good evening @jonsie. I hadn't yet gone to bed  when you 'were out the door' . At least you had time for a cuppa. Were you actually awake or 'sleepwalking'. I can still be awake at 8am but having to wake up that early and be a functioning human being, no not me. How I did it for years when I was working, I've no idea. Mind you I'm not saying I was a functioning human being. The eyes were open and the feet were moving but the brain was still asleep until at least 2 coffees LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 455 of 2,234

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

As it should be @pgn. Well done yahoo

Message 456 of 2,234

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well said @ComaChameleon and so true, speaking personally 😉

Message 457 of 2,234

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having my nails done made me happy today ... a sort of lilac / pink ... that's me sorted for the next 4 weeks or more yahoo

& no, I'm not a 'Barbie' type of woman LOL

Message 458 of 2,234

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37307 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Happiness is... sitting on a bench in the garden in the evening sunshine, battered Panama on head, beer in glass in one hand, Kindle or tablet in the other... 

sunWhistle

Message 459 of 2,234

Cleoriff
  • 124345 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Happiness is... sitting on a bench in the garden in the evening sunshine, .......

That part will do for me......sun

Suddenly becoming being pessimistic, thinking it's only 15 days till the longest day...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 460 of 2,234