Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,224
2,223 REPLIES 2,223

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

The Supervet has a new series on Ch4 @Anonymous 

Started 4 weeks ago now. Brilliant as usual.

Hello @Cleoriff, thank you for letting me know about The Supervet, I do get so much out of this show Cat

Message 1161 of 2,224

mahj
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Being able find a dairy free Easter egg for my niece at 8pm today 😎🙈 A little last minute but mission accomplished 💃🏻
Message 1162 of 2,224

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@mahj wrote:
Being able find a dairy free Easter egg for my niece at 8pm today 😎🙈 A little last minute but mission accomplished 💃🏻

Wow how lucky was that? Well done slight_smile

Message 1163 of 2,224

mahj
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@jonsie Thanks, bonus aunt points and all that 😄
Message 1164 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

One Outstanding Thing Happened Today - It Was Wonderful - My Super Mum

Days to see my Mum change during school holiday times - carers at usual times

My Dear Mum Was Completely Coherent / Very Pleasant Conversations & Company

Mum walked on her own without her 'wheels' as she calls them ... Mum was very sound on her feet & moved at a steady pace

It Just Doesn't Get Much Better Than This

I shall surely sleep soundly tonight

*WAY TO GO MUM*

Message 1165 of 2,224

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not a bad day for me.

Had a laugh with members in the Off Topic gang; and got helpful pm from Community Manager.

Looking forward to macaroni cheese, beans, jacket spud, tomatoes, cuppa for tea courtesy of carer.

Got Thursday Quiz to do and put up later.

Busy but fun - as I like it slight_smile

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1166 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visiting my Mum ... very proud to be her elder daughter smiling

Trying hard to meet my Mum's needs ... ie ... what I think I can do to help her now-a-days

Thinking about all my Mum has done for me ... bringing me up ... & ... helping me 

I enjoy bringing some food to have as my lunch whilst Mum has hers ... pure pleasure

We do the washing up / drying up / putting away / clearing the dining table of 'linen', Together

Mum had received her voting card for the forthcoming EU Elections ... we had a little discussion about that ... Mum wanted to know if she had to vote, I reassured her that if she didn't wish to vote its alright

My sister will go with our Mum to vote in the local elections tomorrow 

It's when I retire to the pub afterwards to think things over that I can allow myself to feel upset

I don't need alcohol ... just a neutral place where I am comfortable & can reflect, knowing that my few very good friends will be along later

Mum is frail ... but ... her determination shows through at times 

Feeling emotional ... time for bed ... Zebedee said 

Just time too to say Thank You to the very good people on here who've helped me ... they know who they are kissing_heart

Image result for images for mother and daughter

Message 1167 of 2,224

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Such lovely words about your mum @Anonymous ! slight_smile I like the "spine of steel" quote in the photo.

Just wanted to post a photo of these cute stickers that a colleague brought from their travels to Japan, which made me happy! I love cats and also flowers and plants so I can now look at these every time I open my laptop:

Photo of my laptop stickers

Message 1168 of 2,224

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I spilled Pepsi (light, so at least no sugar) on my Macbook Pro. And nothing happened! It's just still working. ❤️ Happy girl.

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1169 of 2,224

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

I spilled Pepsi (light, so at least no sugar) on my Macbook Pro. And nothing happened! It's just still working. ❤️ Happy girl.

Now that's what I call a result @ComaChameleon thumbsup

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 1170 of 2,224