Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 247

Re: What made me happy today...

@Cleoriff wrote:

The Supervet has a new series on Ch4 @WispaRed7 

Started 4 weeks ago now. Brilliant as usual.

Hello @Cleoriff, thank you for letting me know about The Supervet, I do get so much out of this show Cat

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Level 3: Thinker

Being able find a dairy free Easter egg for my niece at 8pm today ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™ˆ A little last minute but mission accomplished ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
Topics: 544

@mahj wrote:
Being able find a dairy free Easter egg for my niece at 8pm today ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™ˆ A little last minute but mission accomplished ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป

Wow how lucky was that? Well done slight smile

Level 3: Thinker

@jonsie Thanks, bonus aunt points and all that ๐Ÿ˜„

One Outstanding Thing Happened Today - It Was Wonderful - My Super Mum

Days to see my Mum change during school holiday times - carers at usual times

My Dear Mum Was Completely Coherent / Very Pleasant Conversations & Company

Mum walked on her own without her 'wheels' as she calls them ... Mum was very sound on her feet & moved at a steady pace

It Just Doesn't Get Much Better Than This

I shall surely sleep soundly tonight

*WAY TO GO MUM*

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 69

Not a bad day for me.

Had a laugh with members in the Off Topic gang; and got helpful pm from Community Manager.

Looking forward to macaroni cheese, beans, jacket spud, tomatoes, cuppa for tea courtesy of carer.

Got Thursday Quiz to do and put up later.

Busy but fun - as I like it slight smile

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Visiting my Mum ... very proud to be her elder daughter smiling

Trying hard to meet my Mum's needs ... ie ... what I think I can do to help her now-a-days

Thinking about all my Mum has done for me ... bringing me up ... & ... helping me 

I enjoy bringing some food to have as my lunch whilst Mum has hers ... pure pleasure

We do the washing up / drying up / putting away / clearing the dining table of 'linen', Together

Mum had received her voting card for the forthcoming EU Elections ... we had a little discussion about that ... Mum wanted to know if she had to vote, I reassured her that if she didn't wish to vote its alright

My sister will go with our Mum to vote in the local elections tomorrow 

It's when I retire to the pub afterwards to think things over that I can allow myself to feel upset

I don't need alcohol ... just a neutral place where I am comfortable & can reflect, knowing that my few very good friends will be along later

Mum is frail ... but ... her determination shows through at times 

Feeling emotional ... time for bed ... Zebedee said 

Just time too to say Thank You to the very good people on here who've helped me ... they know who they are kissing heart

Image result for images for mother and daughter

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
Community Manager

Such lovely words about your mum @WispaRed7 ! Smiley Happy I like the "spine of steel" quote in the photo.

Just wanted to post a photo of these cute stickers that a colleague brought from their travels to Japan, which made me happy! I love cats and also flowers and plants so I can now look at these every time I open my laptop:

Photo of my laptop stickers

Community highlights:
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
โ†’ Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
โ†’ Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 20

I spilled Pepsi (light, so at least no sugar) on my Macbook Pro. And nothing happened! It's just still working. <3 Happy girl.

iPhone XR * 64 GB * (Product) Red * unlocked
iPad Air wifi & LTE * 16 GB * White * unlocked + iPad Air 2 wifi only
Apple Watch Series 2 Nike+
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR
Topics: 82
Blog Posts: 2

@ComaChameleon wrote:

I spilled Pepsi (light, so at least no sugar) on my Macbook Pro. And nothing happened! It's just still working. <3 Happy girl.

Now that's what I call a result @ComaChameleon thumbsup

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb