Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well Impressed with O2 !!

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

I for one am getting tired of reading all the bull**bleep** excuses and reasons why customers should be allowed to get out of contracts for free and have hundreds of pounds worth of compo paid out because of a 12 hour network issue so, I thought I say "Thanks" to O2 for a great service. My speedtest result is showing I'm getting an download speed of over 5.5 mbs and upload over 1.5mbs. Pretty bloody fantastic, I think and my £10 voucher is already earmarked for a new case for my S3 slight_smile

Screenshot_2012-07-18-15-30-46.png

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I used to work in the O2 Bury call centre so know the problems and the abuse you receive when things go wrong. Well done to all the customer advisers on the front line, must have been hell!

Message 11 of 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks again guys and girls slight_smile 

Nice post Miss_Cahill, welcome to the forum, it's great to see the support we get here from the O2 staff, who are often more knowledgeable on loads of stuff than we are. Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks! It's amazing to see how many people on here who don't work for O2 are so knowledgable about all aspects of our business which is great!

Keep the good work up everyone slight_smile
Message 13 of 13