cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWDC 2013 - Apple Keynote at 18::00 today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

Guess i'll be watching / listening to the streaming sites at 6pm tonight to hopefully see Apple releae hardware / software that will kick start them again.

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2013/06/wwdc-2013-keynote-start-time.html

Message 1 of 80
79 REPLIES 79

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's going to be difficult to always stay on topic in the off topic section though....anyway we've not gone off topic !....apart from Liquid straying a little by stating "im getting a htc one"
Message 71 of 80

Anonymous
Not applicable
A htc one is way past going off topic !
Message 72 of 80

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

It's perfectly on topic, iOS7 is w**k slight_smile

More info
** weak tongue

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 73 of 80

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wasn't aware you had downloaded the Beta version of iOS 7£ to be able to review it so thoroughly .....

Lol.

Message 74 of 80

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I wasn't aware you had downloaded the Beta version of iOS 7£ to be able to review it so thoroughly .....

Lol.

It's all here on my Android already - In fact we've moved on with some more improvements since slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 75 of 80

Anonymous
Not applicable
Touché !

wink
Message 76 of 80

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think iOS 7 looks ok but isn't enough to stand out as the king against all the other OS out there
Message 77 of 80

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm more interested in the new features.

After using the elite 6 theme even the current stock icons look plain.
Message 78 of 80

Anonymous
Not applicable
The new features are all used in some other way on other OS though not exactly innovative but do like the notification centre changes & the text message tweak
Message 79 of 80

Anonymous
Not applicable

Initial reports im seeing are is that some of the devs like the new UI, but are not keen on the flat icons.

Message 80 of 80