cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today I woke up feeling ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I woke up feeling ... so hungry! And I arrived at the office and my colleagues have bought a lot of croissants!

What about you guys? How did you wake up this morning?

Message 1 of 111
110 REPLIES 110

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

& Gerry, please just don't do it to me ..... = ..... I was most definitely NOT getting at you or anyone else for that matter with my remark

Hi @Anonymous    -  I'm afraid you have lost me there.  What is it you are asking me not to do?    And as for "getting at" me,  I honestly cannot see any remark you made in this thread that could have annoyed me in any way.   So, please set your mind at rest on that score.

I was surprised by the content of MarinaP's post reminding us all to be respectful and friendly and I asked for some clarification as to what gave rise to that.  So far there has been no further enlightenment, but perhaps it will come in due course.

Message 51 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous  Don't worry about anything on this thread. Good natured banter was the order of the day and no offence aimed at anyone wink

WHAT???? You mean I didn't offend ANYONE in this thread. Stuff it, wasn't trying hard enough clearly

Thinking

LOL Bouncy LOL

piperdog123 ..... = ..... Must Do Better wink

Message 52 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

WHAT???? You mean I didn't offend ANYONE in this thread. Stuff it, wasn't trying hard enough clearly

Thinking

My dear sir,  I have been offended by experts!  You really have some way to go to in that particular art which I have a feeling does not come naturally to you by any means! Hero 

Message 53 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous  Don't worry about anything on this thread. Good natured banter was the order of the day and no offence aimed at anyone wink

Thinking

LOL Bouncy LOL

@Anonymous I shall take the challenge on with relish. ....

Now who could I REALLY OFFEND. .....mmmmmm I wonder. 

Feedback

Message 54 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Thinking

LOL Bouncy LOL

@Anonymous I shall take the challenge on with relish. ....

Now who could I REALLY OFFEND. .....mmmmmm I wonder. 

Feedback

ahhhhhhhh piperdog123 you impress me Bouncy but I fear Thinking I shall have to Zipped

Message 55 of 111

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

funny-pictures-megalawlz-megalolz-lol-cool-awesome-18.jpg

Message 56 of 111

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123402 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

funny-pictures-megalawlz-megalolz-lol-cool-awesome-18.jpg

Our Meme Master has scored again....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 57 of 111

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I woke up this lunchtime to blazing sunshine and 33° wondering if it will really be snowing in Manchester when I get home Sunday....I will find that really offensive and disrespectful to me!

Message 58 of 111

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

People get offended because they know are wrong and are too proud to admit it or previous lessons in life have taught them to react accordingly a situation whether they believe it to be or not.

With that in mind, people who **bleep** off Scots and Haggis offend me. It's hard work catching the wee blighters. 

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 59 of 111

Cleoriff
  • 123402 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@anticpated wrote:

People get offended because they know are wrong and are too proud to admit it or previous lessons in life have taught them to react accordingly a situation whether they believe it to be or not.

With that in mind, people who **bleep** off Scots and Haggis offend me. It's hard work catching the wee blighters. 

@anticpated  My best friend lives in Inverness...and I have a cousin who is from Glasgow. I wouldn't dream of bleeping them off ......conversely, I wouldn't eat any haggis they offered me....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 60 of 111