cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Themed mobile phones

Anonymous
Not applicable

With the themed bond phone on O2, which themes would you like to see available on mobiles.

which themed phones have you ever had, 

I had on the orange netwotk back in 2006 a superman returns themed Nokia 6230i with a superman cape & red pants

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

GrahamF
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 138 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 5 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

With the themed bond phone on O2, which themes would you like to see available on mobiles.

which themed phones have you ever had, 

I had on the orange netwotk back in 2006 a superman returns themed Nokia 6230i with a superman cape & red pants

Hey Stuart, stop trying to link this thread about orange to that other thread about apples!! wink 
So let me get one thing straight, in 2006 (when you were 23 yrs old?) was it you wearing the cape & red pants outside your tights, or the Nokia...??? tongue
Everything will be OK in the end. If it isn't OK, then it's not the end!!
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@GrahamF wrote:
was it you wearing the cape & red pants outside your tights,...??? tongue
Why does this not surprise me slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Great idea:)

I'd love to see an expendables styled phone skulls and all:)

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

it sure was me ha ha

even funnier is that i was the same age then as christopher reeve was when he got the role of superman back in 1976

Message 5 of 5