Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The grumble thread

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Sometimes it can help to just scream it out what's [Removed] you off....

I'll start...

As my "company" (aid relief, but behaving like a company) changed so many things.... Our teamleader was thrown out, is a normal co-worker now... The shiftplans are "planed" centrally now (I can't even say it's planned, that would imply it has a structure, but it's just like throwing [Removed] on a paper). The shiftplan is.... just no. We work our asses off, have plushours galore and the other watch has minushours. So they have freetime enough and we thought about putting containers on the watch to live there, because we don't know why we pay rent for our flats - we're hardly ever there!... And the best shifts are always given to the temporary workers who already have a very good job, so they get the extra amount on money instead of us....

Next week I can finally take my annual leave from LAST year (by law you have to take it by 31th march by exception... I got it excepted even longer. I'm so ready for a holiday!

sleeping

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 410
409 REPLIES 409

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

My advice was only given in the spirit 'if you want to take it' mode.

All I'm saying and it's in hindsight now, reducing the dose over a period of time would have been better than stopping them entirely.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 371 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable

As always, I appreciate any & all advice heart_eyes

Message 372 of 410

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

As always, I appreciate any & all advice heart_eyes

There's a song @Anonymous 'I did it My Way'....and that's fine. yahoowink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 373 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jacob Rees Mogg, what a supercillious PrRikc he is 

That Upper Class twit tone of voice

He approves of ending the remote voting in the Houses of Parliament successful during lockdown where due to coronavirus and having to do 2 meteres social distancing

CHINA IS EMPIRE BUILDING ... ARRRGH!!!

WHO IS STANDING ALONGSIDE HONG KONG?!!! ... Their way of life is under threat

I used to say nowt good comes out of China, someone the community said then my phone was make there

My 'fuddy duddy' clothes are made in China, bought online from reputable companies

WHO IS WATCHING PUTIN?!!!

Message 374 of 410

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Jacob Rees Mogg, what a supercillious PrRikc he is 

That Upper Class twit tone of voice

He approves of ending the remote voting in the Houses of Parliament successful during lockdown where due to coronavirus and having to do 2 meteres social distancing

CHINA IS EMPIRE BUILDING ... ARRRGH!!!

WHO IS STANDING ALONGSIDE HONG KONG?!!! ... Their way of life is under threat

I used to say nowt good comes out of China, someone the community said then my phone was make there

My 'fuddy duddy' clothes are made in China, bought online from reputable companies

WHO IS WATCHING PUTIN?!!!

WIth you al the way @Anonymous 

China need to be stopped.  Read this article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8372687/Ex-MP-Norman-Baker-argues-hit-against-China-contempt-way-life.html

Take a walk around any shop and take a look at where stuff is made.  So many cheap useless products are made in China.  Sold by a british company but made in China.  Let's give these contracts to UK companies and get the economy going again, and support british business.

I bought a few products from PoundStretcher last week, inclusing a grouting pen.  It didn't work and was not fit for purpose.  Where was it made?  China!!!!

Even my pants from Next are made in frigging China ! rage

Thanks

Steve
Message 375 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your post @welshsteve76 

Interesting article.

Message 376 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable

I always click 'item in the UK' on ebay.. but now they have people here 'registered' here & you still get foreign ******. I now check the name/address before buying...

Message 377 of 410

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I always click 'item in the UK' on ebay.. but now they have people here 'registered' here & you still get foreign ******. I now check the name/address before buying...

Doesn't always work even if they look like they have a UK address. I've had multiple items shipped from abroad when I thought they were UK based. I tend to look at locations as well and you soon know places in Leicester or London tend to be non-UK ones so I'm guessing warehouse locations/dropshippers. Oddly Manchester based ones in my experience tends to be genuine UK sellers and I haven't worked out why. 

Best clue is to look at the username and determine how ridiculous it is and then multiple listings from the same location with similarly ridiculous usernames gives the game away.

Message 378 of 410

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Image may contain: cat and meme, text that says "RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU THINK [ร THE WHOLE WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY imaflip.com"

BOURNEMOUTH BEACH YESTERDAY!!

Bournemouth beach yesterday. Picture: Andrew Matthews/PA Wire

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 379 of 410

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Not crazy, just the normal level of stupid!
Also ignorant and selfish.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 380 of 410