Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Former Staff

Re: The Virtual Lounge

[ Edited ]

@Cleoriff wrote:

The last 11 comments on this thread (after my post above about selling the apartment) haven't been moved over? Hopefully that will be amended soon @MercedesS?

[edited] All moved! Please let me know if you need other comments to be moved! Feedback

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Topics: 271

As someone who started The Virtual Lounge, with encouragement from Toby ... I am quite unhappy about it being split, that's all I wish to say upside down

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 44
Ideas: 0

same here @WispaRed7 Smiley Happy
iPhone 11 64 GB Red (on Vodafone) Smiley Happy iPad mini 4 128 GB (wifi only) Fitbit Versa 2
Former Staff

I am really sorry that our job has caused such a pain in al of you guys! you  sweat We are really impressed to see how much the old comments mean to you  HeroHero

As I said, we shouldn't have more than 100 pages per topic to improve the community performance so... sorry but, it has to be done sweat You can always read the old comments by following the link "The Virtual Lounge" here.

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Topics: 271

Image result for cat images

Sleep Well Tonight Forum Friends xx sleeping

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 751

Well I'm watching Diana:The Day Britain Cried...and recording the new series of Bake off which moved to Channel 4 @WispaRed7. I have already had a siesta  so will be up for some time yet innocent

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 136

The night is yet young here...
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Topics: 576

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well I'm watching Diana:The Day Britain Cried...and recording the new series of Bake off which moved to Channel 4 @WispaRed7. I have already had a siesta  so will be up for some time yet innocent

I can't watch anything about Lady Diana's because it still upsets me 20 years on and I still want to hit Charles and his b*tch with a shovel in their smug faces. 

Oh...... and I can't be doing with Bake Off so guess I'll be turning to the crossword book that a kind nurse bought me 😀

Topics: 113

Somebody mention a kind nurse ?
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Topics: 136

Not that kind of nurse Smiley Wink
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account