Did you mean: 

‌🎵‌ 🫧 The O2 Community Apple Music Playlist 🫧 ‌🎵‌

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hi all wave

Since we've started the Priority Music Highlights weekly topics on the community we've been wanting to feature more something that most of us love and that has such a strong relation with O2 (and to this country for that matter): music

So we thought that creating a collaborative playlist with all of you would be a great way to do that. This is meant to be an ongoing "project" between us all and a space to share music tips and ~good vibrations~ 

Us the community managers, alongside @Chris_K and the social media team over O2, kickstarted the selections of tunes, but you're more than welcome to leave your suggestion(s) in the comments below so that we can build up a sound (😏) playlist together.

By the way, in order to be able to listen to the full songs (not just snippets or previews of them) on the playlists above, don't forget that you can get up to six months' free Apple Music with O2 ,which will also give access to many others carefully curated playlists, radio shows, albums, EPs, music videos, exclusive interviews and much more.

Can you guess the song each one of us has picked?

Looking forward to your hit hints!

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12147 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

As soon as I saw the name I remembered!

I'm fairly sure I recognise the name of the band, and have heard at least the song you chose.

If I were to suggest a track then I think I would go for Tom Grennan and Ella Henderson "Let's go home together".
Tom is local(ish) to me, and have enjoyed most of Ella's work since being on X Factor.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 18

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Since I got unintentional praise from @J9el, I feel obliged to publicly declare that I chose the aforementioned Primal Scream track. Saw them live playing Screamadelica in its entirety, a night to remember 😍

Do you want to have a go at guessing the remainder of the tracks again @gmarkj? By the way, I've already added your chosen track to the community playlist! Thanks for adding to it!

@J9el glad you like the idea, would you fancy choosing a track to add to the playlist too?

Message 12 of 18

J9el
Level 9: Fired up
  • 965 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry its taken me a while to get back to you @RafaC ….this is a difficult one, so many tracks I could choose. However, I’ll go with ‘High and Dry’ by Radiohead from their brilliant album The Bends.

Message 13 of 18

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

It's difficult indeed @J9el, and no need to say sorry! Love that album, so many memorable songs came out of it.  Just added one of them, suggested by you, to the playlist 😊
Thanks for your suggestion!

Message 14 of 18

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Added Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd as suggested by @Cleoriff 

Message 15 of 18

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Bit late to the party but I'm the one who picked Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. Definitely one of my

guilty pleasures! 😄

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 16 of 18

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

And I'm the one who chose Glitter & Gold. Instantly loved the track when I heard it. At the time I was also toying with the idea of throwing in a couple of other tracks that could not be more different from one another

Firefly by Shygirl (sounds weird as heck, but I dig it... really chill track)

Belter by Gerry Cinnamon (because he's a legend)

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 17 of 18

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Gotta say I do like some Lady Gaga myself as well @Martin-O2, Bad Romance is a banger.

It's interesting that you had in mind three tracks that are so different from each other @Chris_K! Let me know if don't want me to add those other 2 to the community playlist as well 😉 

Message 18 of 18