Did you mean: 

The Naughty Step

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

The+Naughty+StepCOLOR.jpg

A Place To Send Transgressors, Temporarily. 

Use as you see fit Weird

(At the request of @Cleoriff and @Mi-Amigo ) 

Message 1 of 707
706 REPLIES 706

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

and here was me thinking that JD had popped round to yours for his brekkie yum with you and him being good mates Handshake

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 91 of 707

Mi-Amigo
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mmmmm it`s been four days clock and no-one consigned to TNS.

Either everybody has been very very good innocent or the nutters clown have escaped and taken over the asylum Crazy - errr I mean the Naughty Step Bouncy

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 92 of 707

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Mmmmmm. Well I've been very good. Can't speak for the Cheshire Cat.... @pgn . There again he did make me laugh with his answer for the Thursday quiz....

Oh to hell with it, let's shove @Martin-O2  on it, until we get the message box notifications sorted. Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 93 of 707

Mi-Amigo
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Mmmmmm. Well I've been very good. Can't speak for the Cheshire Cat.... @pgn . There again he did make me laugh with his answer for the Thursday quiz....

Oh to hell with it, let's shove @Martin-O2  on it, until we get the message box notifications sorted. Bouncy

@Cleoriffyou sending @Martin-O2 to TNS has, of course, absolutely nothing to do with Awardsgate innocent ? asked The Dormouse

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 94 of 707

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Cleoriffyou sending @Martin-O2 to TNS has, of course, absolutely nothing to do with Awardsgate innocent ? asked The Dormouse

I think sending @Martin-O2  to TNS would ensure I get nothing in awards @Mi-Amigo 

He has a long memory I suspect...said The Mad Hatter LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 95 of 707

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Cleoriff , @Mi-Amigo If I'm stuck on the naughty I won't be able to calculate the rewards! joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 96 of 707

Mi-Amigo
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@Cleoriff , @Mi-Amigo If I'm stuck on the naughty I won't be able to calculate the rewards! joy

and won`t be able to fix the messages/pm thingy D'oh! said The Dormouse, who whispered to The Mad Hatter "Who`s that character, again?" Thinking

We need the decision of @pgn , the keeper of The Naughty Step, and Cheshire Cat - coz he`s what`s to blame for TNS not @Mi-Amigo (The Dormouse) nor @Cleoriff (The Mad Hatter) innocent

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 97 of 707

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Martin-O2 wrote:

and won`t be able to fix the messages/pm thingy D'oh! said The Dormouse, who whispered to The Mad Hatter "Who`s that character, again?" Thinking

Get him off quick!!!!!....with a bit of luck @Martin-O2  can just get on and do his VERY IMPORTANT JOB (said me...the Mad Hatter) rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 98 of 707

Mi-Amigo
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Get him off quick!!!!!....with a bit of luck @Martin-O2  can just get on and do his VERY IMPORTANT JOB (said me...the Mad Hatter) rofl

DONE. And I`ll dob @pgn in it, coz he told me, The Dormouse and The Mad Hatter to say that about sending nice Mr @Martin-O2 to TNS, didn`t he @Cleoriff Whistle

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 99 of 707

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No. I cannot tell a lie m'Lud, Twas me, who suggested @Martin-O2  for TNS...

And on that note The Mad Hatter is off to kip. This F1 is killing me...tongue_winking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 100 of 707