cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 'C' word...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not the term used as an expletive 😛 Christmas!!! So far i feel grinch-like as i have escaped the famous coca cola advert.. I assumed the holidays are coming... I didnt need a cola truck to announce it through my t.v every evening... I admit all my presents (for everyone else of course) are brought,wrapped ect ( my daughter and i have birthdays later in the year. It makes sense) i AM looking forward to christmas...the baking..family ect. But i feel everything is pushed on us even earlier this year. What do you guys think? Is it the norm to start it all early? And an even bigger question.. When do you put your decorations up?

C x
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93244 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

I hope so Stuart, my son assures me it is much better than the UK.

To be honest I need to get as far away from home as possible and I have been promised lots of Christmas markets with loads of beer and mulled wine and great atmosphere. I will report back!

Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

You definitely get good wine there & lovely meats & cheeses, technology places are good there, bought my first Sony Walkman cassette player over there in the 80's & a Walkman CD player a few years later

Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

thats ace! weve taken a break here, got all we need, just getting it done now grin

Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't even started yetSmiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93244 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions
Forget my previous statement, the Christmas markets are starting to open in Berlin! Christmas in Berlin
Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

gorgeous! slight_smile

Message 16 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

That looks good

Message 17 of 17