Did you mean: 

‌🍁‌ The Autumn 2022 O2 Community Playlist‌ 🍁‌

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hi all 🎧

As we were all very glad with our own O2 Community Summer Playlist, I thought that the other seasons could do well with one of those dedicated to them too.

For autumn, or fall, as @Breanna would say, I'm thinking that I'd not only be nice to have fall/autumn-themed songs in it, but also those tunes that you like to listen to whilst sipping a cuppa when the rain is siling down outside. Or a tune to listen to whilst you're taking the dog for a walk in a chilly evening in the park. That kind of autumn vibe.

So I've made a start but feel free to add in as much songs as you want, just give me their names (videos are welcome too) on the comments section below. The summer playlist proved that the more collaborative the selection of songs is, the better.

Hope you all get to enjoy watching the trees shedding their leaves whilst hitting play on that red button above 🍂

Don't forget that you can get up to six months' free Apple Music with O2 , so that you're able to listen to the full songs (not just snippets or previews of them) on the playlist above 🍎

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123361 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

Forever Autumn - Justin Hayward

Autumn Song - Manic Street Preachers

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 123361 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

Ignore this, posted in error and wont delete!! @RafaC  wrong vid posted can you delete it please. It will NOT delete for me?

[Content removed as per member request]

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 123361 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

The Last Day Of Summer- The Cure. (This reminds me of my eldest son when he was a Goth) 🤣

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 20

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Manics 🙌
Great selection of autumnal tracks @Cleoriff, will add them to our playlist straight away!

My dad is a HUGE The Cure fan, although he has never been a goth 😁 (there's still time though)

Message 5 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 123361 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@RafaC wrote:

Manics 🙌
Great selection of autumnal tracks @Cleoriff, will add them to our playlist straight away!

My dad is a HUGE The Cure fan, although he has never been a goth 😁 (there's still time though)

My son had Spiky blonde hair (the only goth in his gang to be different. Now he has blonde dreadlocks) 😂

Thanks for removing the one which wouldn't delete the video!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 20

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Spiky blonde hair sounds more punk than goth to me. But then again some new wave artists like Billy Idol brought that look with them right? 

No worries about the video @Cleoriff 😊

Message 7 of 20

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Not necessarily an Autumn-themed song, but the name of this one always reminds me of the fall 🍂

Message 8 of 20

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Thanks for your contribution @Breanna 😊
A song doesn't have to necessarily mention Autumn to give one that autumn feeling 🍵 

Message 9 of 20

J9el
Level 9: Fired up
  • 965 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

California Dreamin’ - Mamas and Papas.

Message 10 of 20