Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

‌🎃‌ HALLOWEEK 2021 on the O2 Community ‌🎃‌

Ho, ho, ho. No, sorry, wrong holiday. (But, to be honest, the prospect of Christmas already happening this year may be even scarier than Halloween). Hi everyone ! I'm happy to announce that next week, we'll be having lots of Halloween-orientated fun ...

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 14.18.41.png Halloweek 2021 o2 community.gif
lewys-gp by Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 53: Renowned
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10367 replies
  • 0 kudos

World Asteroid Day!

Hey everyone, This coming Sunday is World Asteroid Day! Held on the anniversary of the Siberian Tunguska event, which was the most destructive impact event in recent history, world Asteroid day is intended to raise awareness of the potential dangers ...

Tunguska.png apophis asteroid Asteriod.gif 504775main_Massive_Impact-1.jpg
Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cooking tips, recipes and attempts!

Hi guys, So as many of you know I've just had my kitchen renovated (the oven/hob is also brand new!). I now have a lot more motivation for making home-cooked meals than I used to, and I'm very keen on trying out different things to improve my cooking...

Photo of oven vegetables with feta cheese Two vegan blueberry pies straight from the oven
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Off next week!

Hey everyone, Just a heads up I’ll be taking some time off next week and enjoying a break from work! I'll be spending my time getting a final coat of paint in the living room at home (which will finally conclude my decorating for downstairs), relaxin...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in June 2019

Hey everyone, Welcome to a very special movie discussion which is the 1 year anniversary of the start of the monthly movie threads! Did anyone get to see anything we talked about in last months discussion? I had a busy month so didn't get to the cine...

Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 15.21.29.png
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bee person will love this

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1708632352551077&id=1660569714024008 sorry forgot your tag lol

liggerz87 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Longest Day

Today June 21st is the longest day *Summer Solstice*A bit grim this year, as this month will probably go down as the worse June on record for quite some time.We will 'enjoy' 16 hrs and 38 minutes of daylight todayThen the days will start to get short...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Summer word search ☀️

Good morning everyone, I hope you're having a good week so far, and are ready to look for some words Since tomorrow is the first day of Summer, I thought it would be a perfect theme for this week's word search. I've hidden 51 words related to Summer ...

Screenshot 2019-06-19 at 10.15.49.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 103 replies
  • 0 kudos