Re: THURSDAY QUIZ to return

hello @Mi-Amigo 

Please to put me down as a Maybe too, thank you

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Level 41: Prodigal

Please add my name to the list of contestants...
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Topics: 95

Thanks @gmarkj

I have added your name to the list of contestants.

Just a gentle reminder, the new White Room Thursday Quiz is open to all members. If anyone would like to be a contestant, please post your name on here.

Thank you to @Cleoriff , @jezza1234@pgn and @gmarkj for putting your names forward and thanks to @jonsie and @WispaRed7 for being a "maybe".

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 95

Update:

Taking into account the comments and bearing in mind that some members may consider ten questions to be too many, a slight adjustment has been made and the number of questions has been reduced to six.

The six questions were chosen from a range of different subjects over the weekend.

EmilieT has been given the list of members who wish to be a contestant and she will draw a name at random.

The chosen contestant will be notified by pm tomorrow [Wednesday] and the name posted on the new White Room Thursday Quiz thread tomorrow, along with the six questions.

The contestant will have from 00.01 [one minute after midnight] until 23.59 [11.59pm] on Thursday to post the answers to the six questions.

The results, with the correct answers, will be posted on Friday morning [2 August].

All members are invited to play along - by making their own lists of questions and seeing how many they can answer.

Members can, of course, submit their name to be considered as a contestant in a future White Room Thursday Quiz at anytime.

Thank you everyone for your interest.

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.