Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 667

Re: THURSDAY QUIZ 9 May 2019

@Mi-Amigo 

Did we miss a Thurday Quiz this week? Or am I going senile? (Please be careful how you answer that....)

LOL

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 96
Ideas: 2

I didn't miss it - I thought it was a fortnightly feature scream

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Topics: 544

I thought it was monthly....

Topics: 82
Blog Posts: 2

To be honest, I just forgot altogether.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

No... The one before this was May 1st...so tended to be weekly?

*The Game Is On*

Was a busy week this week - that's my excuse, I'm sticking to it, @Mi-Amigo Crazy LOL

Topics: 69

@pgn  *klaxon * for fortnighly; @jonsie *klaxon* for monthly; @Glory1 * credit* [for honesty, admitting forgot]; @Cleoriff  trophy [despite having a "senior moment" Whistle] knew it should be weekly.

The Thursday Quiz was going to include a question about elephants but, having heard the sad news of the passing of Hope`s sister, thought it would be inappropriate to post such a question, and therefore cancelled it for this week.

The Thursday Quiz will return on 23 May, with three questions [not on elephants] posted on Wed 22 May.

The Quiz will include a photo of the horizon; a question on birds; and a question on an invention.

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@pgn  *klaxon * for fortnighly; @jonsie *klaxon* for monthly; @Glory1 * credit* [for honesty, admitting forgot]; @Cleoriff  trophy [despite having a "senior moment" Whistle] knew it should be weekly.

The Thursday Quiz was going to include a question about elephants but, having heard the sad news of the passing of Hope`s sister, thought it would be inappropriate to post such a question, and therefore cancelled it for this week.

The Thursday Quiz will return on 23 May, with three questions [not on elephants] posted on Wed 22 May.

The Quiz will include a photo of the horizon; a question on birds; and a question on an invention.

An invention ??? Wish I hadn't asked now rofl

Seriously though I am looking forward to it...I think innocent

*The Game Is On*

[ Edited ]

Have you invented a way to keep the horizon level when you're riding on an elephant with three birds? thinking

(No elephants would be harmed, of course, which is more than I can say for the birds... upside down)

@pgn wrote:

Have you invented a way to keep the horizon level when you're riding on an elephant with three birds? thinking

Off to the naughty step for you @pgn You have committed the crime of posting rubbish Happy Dance

*The Game Is On*