Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 70

Re: THURSDAY QUIZ 9 May 2019

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1  As I had an apartment in Spain for nearly 40 years, it would have been pretty poor had I not known the name of the National Anthem Fear

@pgn  Thanks....though your answers made me laugh LOL

Still deserved the credit @Cleoriff  thumbsup

and @pgn did make me laugh with his answers Happy Dance

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

[ Edited ]

True about the reason how you know the name of the Spanish national anthem. However, how man other British residents in Spain do. I'd bet not many.

I also imagine, having spent considerable time there, you'd have picked up the odd Spanish word here and there. Again, how many British people who move there can be bothered to learn any Spanish words. Most, a lot like many of my fellow Americans, think if you speak louder they'll understand. They don't seem to get that Spanish people, or any other Europeans aren't deaf, just may not speak English Confused

It's only in the Netherlands and Scandinavia where most speak English, together with their native tongue.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1  As I had an apartment in Spain for nearly 40 years, it would have been pretty poor had I not known the name of the National Anthem Fear

And @pgn made me laugh too, his answers were so typically him and my apologies @pgn I should have mentioned that in my post congratulating @Cleoriff. You and @jonsie both have fantastic senses of humour. And always cheer me up.

Topics: 544

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

And @pgn made me laugh too, his answers were so typically him and my apologies @pgn I should have mentioned that in my post congratulating @Cleoriff. You and @jonsie both have fantastic senses of humour. And always cheer me up.

I think we both have the same sense of humour...but you certainly need one around these parts rofl

Topics: 70

@jonsie wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I think we both have the same sense of humour...but you certainly need one around these parts rofl

My sense of humour has been called weird Don't know dunno why Spaced

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

My sense of humour has been called weird Don't know dunno why Spaced

It is....but you can't answer your own quiz LOL

Although I have the market cornered in funny walks upside down

Topics: 667

@jonsie wrote:

Listen @jonsie, I expect when you had two legs and a skinful of Sang Som you had a pretty funny walk then kissing heartLOL

*The Game Is On*

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Listen @jonsie, I expect when you had two legs and a skinful of Sang Som you had a pretty funny walk then kissing heartLOL

It was normally my impression of the Moon Walk, way before MJ clown

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

It was normally my impression of the Moon Walk, way before MJ clown

Now that had me screaming with laughter. Pillow in mouth so as not to disturb my neighbours roflCrazy LOL