Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Reply
Posts: 69,037
Topics: 667
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: THURSDAY QUIZ 9 May 2019


@Glory1 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Although I have the market cornered in funny walks upside down


Listen @jonsie, I expect when you had two legs and a skinful of Sang Som you had a pretty funny walk then kissing heartLOL


It was normally my impression of the Moon Walk, way before MJ clown


Now that had me screaming with laughter. Pillow in mouth so as not to disturb my neighbours roflCrazy LOL


Yeah? Well you wait till he starts posting when full of Sang Som. Industrial strength pillow in mouth needed then...LOL

*The Game Is On*


Posts: 3,158
Topics: 69
Registered: ‎13-02-2019

Re: THURSDAY QUIZ 9 May 2019

@Glory1and @Cleoriff 

 

and don`t forget @jonsie  has won two

The TEAPOT AWARD FOR FUNNIEST OFF-TOPIC POST

 

                                                          teapot2.jpg

 

without any Sang Som

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Posts: 69,037
Topics: 667
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: THURSDAY QUIZ 9 May 2019


@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Glory1and @Cleoriff 

 

and don`t forget @jonsie  has won two

The TEAPOT AWARD FOR FUNNIEST OFF-TOPIC POST

 

                                                          teapot2.jpg

 

without any Sang Som


Errrmmm @Mi-Amigo  How do you know that? rofl

*The Game Is On*


Posts: 3,158
Topics: 69
Registered: ‎13-02-2019

Re: THURSDAY QUIZ 9 May 2019


@Cleoriff wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Glory1and @Cleoriff 

 

and don`t forget @jonsie  has won two

The TEAPOT AWARD FOR FUNNIEST OFF-TOPIC POST

 

                                                          teapot2.jpg

 

without any Sang Som


Errrmmm @Mi-Amigo  How do you know that? rofl


Surely no-one would enter a Quiz or Challenge under the influence of alcohol? Unless anyone knows different  wink and wants to dob anyone in it...

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Posts: 5,909
Topics: 96
Ideas: 2
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: THURSDAY QUIZ 9 May 2019

... muttered the Dormouse, with the pokiest of Poker-faces... 🤣
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Posts: 69,037
Topics: 667
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: THURSDAY QUIZ 9 May 2019

It's not called 'dobbing anyone in' when @jonsie  usually gives us a full account of his meanderings down Sang Som Lane joy

*The Game Is On*


Posts: 10,288
Topics: 82
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: THURSDAY QUIZ 9 May 2019


@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Although I have the market cornered in funny walks upside down


Listen @jonsie, I expect when you had two legs and a skinful of Sang Som you had a pretty funny walk then kissing heartLOL


It was normally my impression of the Moon Walk, way before MJ clown


Now that had me screaming with laughter. Pillow in mouth so as not to disturb my neighbours roflCrazy LOL


Yeah? Well you wait till he starts posting when full of Sang Som. Industrial strength pillow in mouth needed then...LOL


I think I've already been there @Cleoriff before everything went so horribly pear-shaped. And yes, industrial-strength pillow was both needed and used Crazy LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Posts: 67,782
Topics: 544
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: THURSDAY QUIZ 9 May 2019


@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Although I have the market cornered in funny walks upside down


Listen @jonsie, I expect when you had two legs and a skinful of Sang Som you had a pretty funny walk then kissing heartLOL


It was normally my impression of the Moon Walk, way before MJ clown


Now that had me screaming with laughter. Pillow in mouth so as not to disturb my neighbours roflCrazy LOL


Yeah? Well you wait till he starts posting when full of Sang Som. Industrial strength pillow in mouth needed then...LOL


I think I've already been there @Cleoriff before everything went so horribly pear-shaped. And yes, industrial-strength pillow was both needed and used Crazy LOL


Thank you for the award Bow

It now has pride of place alongside my motorbike ashtray Fantastic

 

..... and let's not forget that when I go home, the community will be 24/7 due to the time difference. Fear

Posts: 69,037
Topics: 667
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: THURSDAY QUIZ 9 May 2019

Yes but the time difference wont affect you posting so I can't wait  Happy Dance

*The Game Is On*


Posts: 10,288
Topics: 82
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: THURSDAY QUIZ 9 May 2019


@Cleoriff wrote:

Yes but the time difference wont affect you posting so I can't wait  Happy Dance


Well it certainly never did before @Cleoriff, so I can't wait either, particularly seeing the hours I keep joyrofl

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb