Did you mean: 

Still Here...

Anno78
Level 3: Thinker
  • 45 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Morning everyone.

I hope you're all still safe and well during this interesting times.  I've had a lot to do since last March as I work in retail, and it's been non stop with some customers now being rude and aggressive because of the new rules. Also been having difficulty signing on to the Community, password not accepted (even after being changed), and recently having messages that the Community isn't working (???)

So, I'm not being rude, just having repeating technical issues, alongside having to work in challenging conditions.

Stay safe, and  fingers crossed 2021 is the turning point.

Anno78

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

The Community Forum is still very much alive - although it is prone to the odd go-slow, @Anno78 - and work can get in the way at times!

Hope to see you around a bit more soon... 

Message 2 of 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Welcome back @Anno78 

Talking about a go slow from @pgn, looking at the time you posted, I'm a lot slower responding to yourofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 24

Anno78
  • 45 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I'll do my best to keep in contact more, but a new problem has popped up.  Whilst I can use the O2app, the actual O2 site itself doesn't seem to want to recognise my sign in details, even on Community (I've updated my password TWICE)??

More info
Have discovered a way round this though, just Googled O2 community and got brought straight here, where my sign in details were finally recognised.
Message 4 of 24

Anno78
  • 45 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

The problem's gotten worse.  My roundabout way into the Community does work, but still not signed into my O2.  Try to sign in and a black screen appears with a message saying site can't be reached.

Message 5 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anno78 

That's probably because the site was down last night according to another member.

To sign into the community use this link

https://community.o2.co.uk/ 

Then if you scroll up to the top of the page you will see My O2  ie:

My O2 image.PNG

Sign into My O2 via that route.

Just to add, you do NOT need to sign into My O2 to access the community.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 24

Anno78
  • 45 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Morning Cleoriff

It seems the O2 site is still having problems.  I'm getting messages such as "site can't be reached" - "too many redirects" etc when I press the My O2 'button' at the top right, and even I Google it.  The same happens when I do get on the site and try to access the Community...black screen with error messages.

But when I do finally get on the homepage and attempt to sign in the site (so I can check my account details), it tells me that my sign in details, such as my password, don't match what's on record.  It then gives me the option of resetting my password, which I have done TWICE already, only for it to revert to "error" again after I sign out.

To access the Community I'm having to Google it, and then enter this way as coming via the O2 site is impossible.

Message 7 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anno78 

As you may have heard, there are problems accessing My O2 over the past few days. Check this thread.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/O2-Website-MY-O2-Page-Down/m-p/1441442/highlight/true#M11829 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 24

Anno78
  • 45 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I have seen that.

I'm currently on the free wifi at work, and everything's okay.  I can now fully access my o2 account via Google Chrome.  The problem now is that I set o2 up on my Tablets Samsung Internet browser, so that Chrome can be kept free and clear for my writing and normal browsing and work related activities.

On the Samsung browser the o2 error messages still appear, and when wifi is turned off the error messages return on Chrome.  Since I don't have wifi at home this is an issue.

Message 9 of 24

Anno78
  • 45 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Still can't sign into the O2 site on my Tablet (phone's now dodgy).  All I'm getting are repeating "error connection reset" messages, which on checking my records, started on Wednesday after an upgrade to both my browsers (these upgrades shouldn't have any effect).  But when I'm the on South Western Railway and O2 free Wi-Fi networks everything is okay.

I have tried using the help services, but can't because as soon as I try I get "error connection reset".

The only thing still working is the O2 app, but as I'm thinking of upgrading my phone, I need access to the main O2 site as the app freezes trying to access the main site ("error, connection reset").

I have checked everything, connections, caches, cookies, security etc... but no, still nothing (reset password again & again).   Did manage to sign in ONCE to the main page, but as soon as I left the main page up popped "error, connection reset".

I'm now beginning to wonder if I should change providers.

Message 10 of 24