Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Re: Spring clean your smartphone

185 emails wow. I get a lot but the most I've ever had in one go is 35 and they were dealt with; read and replied to where appropriate and then deleted from my phone.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Former Staff

At the beginning when I got my current phone, I set up folders for everything and organised very well @Cleoriff. That didn't last for long though as I find it easier to just have them all on the main screen without extra steps for access.

Email notification says it's now 166 so should probably get to that sometime soon. Smiley Tongue

One of my collagues tried to organise his apps by colour of their icons by the way. Smiley Very Happy Green ones on one screen, moving to blue, then purple etc., but apparently he got totally lost with that as he had no idea what was where in the end. rofl Looked very pretty though and I imagine it was a fun exercise.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Anonymous

@Chris_K those icons are great!! 

O2 Social Media Team

@Anonymous wrote:

If you're interested, those are "Lines Free" icon pack on Play Store. I have about 30-35 icon packs installed and I genuinely chop and change almost weekly, so they are all technically in use - so I can't uninstall them sweat smile

Hi. I'm from the Social Media Team.

Topics: 578

@Chris_Kwrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

If you're interested, those are "Lines Free" icon pack on Play Store. I have about 30-35 icon packs installed and I genuinely chop and change almost weekly, so they are all technically in use - so I can't uninstall them sweat smile

You for sure need a spring clean 😉

Topics: 140

[ Edited ]

Good topic, @Chris_K.

One of those cloths used for cleaning plastic-lensed spectacles works for me.

My photos and screenshots auto-backup to Google...

My Gmail follows Google's advice - Search, don't delete!

My phone lives on three screens, here's the middle one - and the screen backdrop changes daily, so probably oodles of guff that could be cleaned out.

More importantly, after an upgrade or update to Android, is the boot to command-line and clear the temporary cache, that's about it.  I screwed it up once, wiped the phone completely - but it all came back from Google once I started the phone and logged in, phew! Dance

Screenshot_20180324-205706.jpg

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account