Did you mean: 

Spot the Difference: Xmas version

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys! How's it going?

Here's a little challenge for you to test your attention to detail and of course to get into Christmas spirit with the image theme. I had a lot of fun making it! Drum 

Below I've added 2 images which are identical... However, I've made some differences to the second one! If you spot any, tell me in this thread. Let's see if you can find all 10 of them. grin

You can click on the image to make it a bit bigger.

Original version:

Santa version 1

Version with 10 differences:

Santa version 2

Message 1 of 105
104 REPLIES 104

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I got 9 looking for 10th

Dont know if these been got not cheating

Chimney missing first house

santas eyes different colour

moon different colour

Hair over girls ear

no bow on boys present

no windows on middle house

santas teeth

Bell on blitzen's collar

Antler missing on Blitzen

Message 11 of 105

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Rudolphs eye brow missing

Thats my 10 slight_smile

Message 12 of 105

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
You got 9 the same as me but the moon looks the same colour on my monitor.... I'm still looking for the tenth one.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 105

MI5
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
More info
Found the last one....
There is a star missing next to the double antlers (previous difference).
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 105

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Yes! Correct! Well done both. grin Yeah the colour of the moon didn't change.

Maybe you're looking at the 2 images on a screen in a way that seems like there are some colour changes compared to the upper and lower parts of the screen (especially if you're looking at the screen from above). I wonder what the technical term for this illusion is? tongue

Message 15 of 105

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I can see the star missing now well done MI5 slight_smile

I am on my laptop and moon looks shade different ah well its only a bit fun and i enjoyed playing.

Thank you Marjo slight_smile

Message 16 of 105

MI5
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

Maybe you're looking at the 2 images on a screen in a way that seems like there are some colour changes compared to the upper and lower parts of the screen (especially if you're looking at the screen from above). I wonder what the technical term for this illusion is? Smiley Tongue

@viridiswill know?

Message 17 of 105

Cleoriff
  • 124264 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
@viridis will know?

What? There's a star missing or the moon looking a different colour?...:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 105

MI5
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
@viridis will know?

What? There's a star missing or the moon looking a different colour?...:smileytongue:

I was responding to @Marjo as @Poppysmum hadn't responded when I started the post.

Message 19 of 105

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
The moon is exactly the same colour.
Message 20 of 105