Did you mean: 

Spot the Difference: Xmas version

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys! How's it going?

Here's a little challenge for you to test your attention to detail and of course to get into Christmas spirit with the image theme. I had a lot of fun making it! Drum 

Below I've added 2 images which are identical... However, I've made some differences to the second one! If you spot any, tell me in this thread. Let's see if you can find all 10 of them. grin

You can click on the image to make it a bit bigger.

Original version:

Santa version 1

Version with 10 differences:

Santa version 2

Message 1 of 105
104 REPLIES 104

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@Cleoriff +

The stripey skater.

Buttons on the snowman.

Colour of the picture of ice cream.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 101 of 105

jonsie
  • 93294 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Yay grin Well done @Cleoriff! What about the 4 other ones?

Yes....

My poor wifi won't load but I think there is a twig missing at the top....won't load the full picture 😕

Message 102 of 105

Cleoriff
  • 124264 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Yay grin Well done @Cleoriff! What about the 4 other ones?

Ah well you see @Marjo I have had a lapse. Currently working on pc from Spain AND this other one...and apparently there was a burning need to transfer some remaining days on Bit Defender to this PC...Don't ask...

I am ready to launch something...(and it isn't a PC) ...Bang

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 103 of 105

MI5
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
Never a dull moment.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 104 of 105

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Jonsie's tree branch was from the original large version before it was chopped - so there's one small difference left in the latest picture now. Cat Tongue

Message 105 of 105